5th April 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?

dear sir,
how can i get admission in bhu in class 11th? what are the dates for filling admission form and for test. how can i do my best in interence exam.I want to get admission in science (maths).maths, physicsand chemistry

14th May 2015, 03:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?

CHS stands for Central Hindu School and is controlled by Banaras Hindu University which is well known for its quality education for under graduation and other higher degree courses .

To get admission on the BHU in Class 11th f you will have to first clear its respective entrance examination called as SET for which you have to be 10th standard passed student .

The examination consists for 100 questions each of one marks related to the General Science , English Grammar , Hindi Grammar , Mathematics and General Knowledge (Current affairs ) .The questions are of objective types with four options upto the level secondary school syllabus .There is no negative marks .

The notification for the entrance examination for each new session is released in the month of March and the examination is held in the May .

Sorry to inform you that the examination date for the same has passed away for this year i.e; 2015 so you will have the wait an year for the same .

So for notifications and applying for the same please visit the official link of same i.e www.bhu.online.ac.in periodically .
28th October 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?

I want to know when admission form of class 11(2016/17) will come?
30th December 2015, 08:45 PM
Mouse micky

How can I get admission at your Institution
What is the procedure for admission for session 2016-17
I sharafat Ahmad from kashmir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?