19th August 2010, 10:22 AM
shikha shivam

BHU admission form and eligibility for B.Sc in maths and computer science

admission form and eligibility for B.Sc in maths,c.s.,about entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
  2. How to take admission from BHU to BSc hons in computer science
  3. B.Sc (hons.) in Computer science from BHU? form dates and date of exam?
  4. Cutoff rank for BHU BSc Maths group?
  5. To do MCA after BCA is Mathematics required at 12th level?
  6. Sample question papers for admission to BSc Hons(Computer Science) in BHU?
  7. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  9. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  10. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for BHU B.Ed entrance exam if pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics? Syllabus and last date of form submission? -- [New]
  12. Which subject should I choose among Physics, Maths, Computer Science for admission in BSc?
  13. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  14. How can I do graduation in BSc directly for TYBSc? Is there any way to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do M.Sc in Maths having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  16. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  17. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  18. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
19th August 2010, 02:57 PM
jomson varghese

Thumbs up Re: BHU admission form and eligibility for B.Sc in maths and computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikha shivam View Post
admission form and eligibility for B.Sc in maths,c.s.,about entrance exam
dear friend,
BHU Application Form 2010
Application form can be either downloaded from BHU free of cost or can be obtained from
The Office of The Director,
Institute of Medical Sciences,
B.H.U.,
Varanasi - 221005,
Eligibility for Bsc maths:Eligibility for B. Sc.(aided): +2 passed candidates with general mathematics as a subject in science stream
Eligibility for B. Sc.(self supporting): +2 passed candidates with general mathematics may apply
Bsc C S:+2 with maths or computer science
19th August 2010, 04:06 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BHU admission form and eligibility for B.Sc in maths and computer science

hi,
the entrance test of bhu is considered one of the toughest for bsc,
you have to really prepare hard,
the test will be in the month of June
all the best
19th August 2010, 05:03 PM
prerna giri

Default Re: BHU admission form and eligibility for B.Sc in maths and computer science

you can appear for B.Sc in maths n cs entrance examination of bhu if you have cleared your +2 that is there is no back..or say compartment n more than 50%marks...for maths gp there is only 1 exam ..designated as ..B.Sc (hons)maths gp..and by clearing the same you will be applicable to various sub gps like ...smk=stats,maths,computer(k=computer)pmk(p=physi cs),pmc(c=chemistry)pmg(g=geology),pmgr(gr=geograp hy),pms...hope you are satisfied with this much..you can check for the prospectus during march.can also check it out..at www.bhu.ac.in...
19th August 2010, 09:58 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear frend,
BSU admission forms are available at the respective college sites and about eligibility is you should at least get 60% in 10+2.......
wish you all the best!!!!!!!!!
9th October 2010, 07:40 PM
123khushboo

goodeving sir,tell me how do i prepare for the entrace exam of bsc (cs) in bhu.?suggest me a good book for its preparation .
30th November 2010, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Hi All,

Can Anyone tell me ,in which month forms of BHU for Bsc(Maths) will be available in market for session 2011-2014.
6th January 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE IS BSC IT COURSSE IN BHU................
28th January 2011, 07:38 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
BHU admission form and eligibility for B.Sc in maths and computer science

BHU Application Form 2010
Application form can be either downloaded from BHU free of cost or can be obtained from
The Office of The Director,
Institute of Medical Sciences,
B.H.U.,
Varanasi - 221005,
Eligibility for Bsc maths:Eligibility for B. Sc.(aided): +2 passed candidates with general mathematics as a subject in science stream
Eligibility for B. Sc.(self supporting): +2 passed candidates with general mathematics may apply
Bsc C S:+2 with maths or computer science

good luck
10th February 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

BHU admission form and eligibility for B.Sc in computer science?
21st February 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

what is price of bhu form for b.sc
28th February 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me that demand draft for bhu entrance exam is in the favour of whom?
8th March 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

goodeving sir,tell me how do i prepare for the entrace exam of bsc (cs) in bhu.?suggest me a good book for its preparation .
8th March 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

last year paper of B.Sc of computer science
8th March 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

8th April 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

how to down load admit card bhu bsc 2011
25th April 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

how to get the admission form & entrance exams
5th May 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

admit card
9th May 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Hai i am lavanya i want to apply bsc maths in lady doak college so i want online aplication form how to get that application form?
30th May 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

suggest me some good private colleges through aieee and my rank will be 40000-50000.plzz
6th June 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH % IS REQURIED FOR B.Sc.
14th July 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

u have got itggu bilaspur
22nd August 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

what is fee in bscit in bhu
18th September 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am Rohit. I get 59.6% in inter by math stream in 2009. Sir I WANT TO Know that can I apply for bs.c coarse by maths to bhu. If yes so how can I apply for it. Please guide me I will waiting for it................................................ .........
13th October 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i have gaped this year in preparation can i do bsc from bhu here after this
14th October 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

do i have to crack any entrance test for admition in Bsc with maths hons in BHU?if yes kindly tel me what is the process and any prescribed book
7th January 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

application fees for applying in b.Sc
5th March 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

COST BHU BSC FOR FOR PH CONDIDATE
18th April 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I have qualification Hsslc 45% with mark of arts stream.can I admision in Bsc?
25th April 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

sir, where can i get the sample papers for bsc math hons
10th March 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

hi, goodmorning SIR/MADAM I WANT to know about the sale date of UET APPLICATION FORM
9th March 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

CAN I APPLY FOR B.SC ADMISSION IN GEOLOGY IN GOOD UNIVERSITIES AFTER COMPLETING S.K.M ,NAWADA WITH 78% MARKS?
24th March 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I stay safe in varanasi to get my graduation degree so that my parents won't have to worry about my safety?
21st June 2015, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have gapped a year due to fail marks in mathematics.my aggregate percentage in hs final 2015 is 79.4 but I'll have to give betterment next year in maths.sir will I be eligible for bhu uet maths hons 2016
5th July 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, if I have to do bsc from bhu with maths honors then can I leave physics in 2nd year??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?