9th June 2013, 03:49 PM
authyraj dasgupta

How can I get admission for chartered accountant?

how can I get admission for chartered accountant after doing b.com(H)?
which is the five best college in India for chartered account?

26th August 2015, 10:58 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission for chartered accountant?

Chartered Accountancy is the best option for those who wants to make their career in the management field.

The best colleges in India for CA providing quality education and a very high placements are Indian Institute of Management and for admission in the same you will have to clear the CAT.

CAT stands for Common Admission Test once every year by different IIMs following a rotation policy for the selection of student for their CA courses from different IIMs depending upon their performance in the same examination.

--> For appearing in the CAT, you are required to secure a minimum of 50% aggregate in their bachelor degree course from a recognized university. Relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms. Students pursuing final year of their graduation are also eligible.

If you satisfy the above qualifications required then you can apply for CAT 2015 which is going to be held on 29th November 2015 and for which the last date for applying is 20th September 2015.

For more information about different IIMs, syllabus & question pattern of examination and other necessary details you can log on to the link www.iimcat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?