11th June 2013, 12:36 AM
nimrahhasan

How can I get admission in HBTI Kanpur?

How can i get admission in hbti, kanpur from btec second year in electronics and communication branch?
I have completed my b.tech first year for mvj college of engineering. Please tell me sir on 7829671951

13th July 2013, 05:23 PM
nim@1990

Default Re: How can I get admission in HBTI Kanpur?

Dear,

No, you can't admission in hbti kanpur from btec second year in electronics and communication branch

If you want to take admission in HBTI you have follow below criteria.

Mention the admission test being followed, name and address of the Test Agency and its URL (website).

State Entrance Examination (SEE) for B.Tech. & MCA Admissions.

Describe each criteria with its respective weightages i.e. Admission Test, marks in qualifying examination etc.

All the admission in B.Tech. and MCA are made based on the merit of State Entrance Examination (SEE).

Lateral admission in B.Tech. 2nd year are made through the test conducted by the State Entrance Examination (SEE).
2nd August 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in HBTI Kanpur?

can i take admission in hbti from diploma in plastics technology and residence in bihar.
Is any problem with residence.
Plz reply or contact 8653673559
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?