26th April 2011, 02:23 PM
erpks007

Admission to M.Tech part time at HBTI, Kanpur after AMIE and less than 2 years of Industrial experience?

sir ,
i have done AMIE and GATE score 2011, i want addmission in MTECH part time (HBTI kanpur 2011)but i have less than two year industrial experiance. Am i applicable for addmission

5th September 2011, 10:52 AM
swamy1991

Default Re: Admission to M.Tech part time at HBTI, Kanpur after AMIE and less than 2 years of Industrial experience?

after completion of AMIE any person can do M-tech as part time OR regularly,and one thing there is no problem of university restrictions.all the best............
25th February 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission to M.Tech part time at HBTI, Kanpur after AMIE and less than 2 years of Industrial experience?

gd evn... i am completing Msc electronics in june 2012...i want take admission mtech part time from HBTI kanpur.....plz provide me whole procedure......and i have 4 years industry experience.....thnks
6th June 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

is B.Tech part time available in HBTI?
22nd June 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I have passed amie , I have been working as a Tta in bsnl how to apply part time mtech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?