13th August 2013, 05:31 PM
itendra pratap singh

How can I get admission in top colleges of India for M.Tech electrical

how can get admission in top colleges of india for m.tec. from electrical

Related Questions:
  1. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  2. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  3. How to get admission in top colleges of India? I am a student of B.E in Electrical Engineering
  4. How can I get admission in top colleges of India for M.Tech electrical
  5. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  6. Which are the top colleges in India? Best colleges for M.Tech in CS? I am a B.E in computer tech student
  7. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
  8. Best M.Tech colleges in Pune? Where to take admission for M.Tech after completing B.E Electrical
  9. Can I get admission in M.Tech in India on the basis of my GRE score? -- [New]
  10. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  11. MS or MTech in india
  12. Top colleges offering M.Tech good technology in India?
  13. Best college for MTech in INDIA for ELECTRICAL -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India? What is required to gain admission in the top colleges?
  15. Will I get admission for M.Tech in Electrical in Kerala Government Colleges after scoring 334 in GATE? What was the last years cutoff?
  16. List of top engineering colleges of India where the admission is is below 70k?
  17. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  18. How to join M.Tech in top most colleges of Hyderabad?
3rd June 2019, 11:32 PM
vinaymorla

Default Re: How can I get admission in top colleges of India for M.Tech electrical

For that you need to get good GATE rank.. Then you will get admission in IIT and nits
7th June 2019, 11:16 PM
gmittal314

Default Re: How can I get admission in top colleges of India for M.Tech electrical

Top colleges in India are IITs and NITs, some of which also rank within Top 100 colleges worldwide. To get admission in these top colleges is only through GATE exam which is being conducted and monitored by IITs. It is being conducted by one of IITs every year. It is one of the most famous and standard exams of India. Most PSUs and other recruiting agencies recruit through GATE score. For getting admission in Top colleges and to avail scholarship during M.Tech. course, you must write GATE exam and score good.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?