25th September 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Which is the domicile for my daughter, parent's native place or the present residence?

I am an OBC from Tamil Nadu. I was born and brought up in Tamil Nadu and did my education upto graduation in Tamil Nadu. My parents are no more but all my relatives are there in Tamil Nadu. But I have not inherited any ancestral property and hence I do not have any ancestral asset in Tamil Nadu. I Married a Malayali and I have been working in a University in Kerala in the last 22 years. I have my ration card, voter identity card and Aadhar card issued from Kerala. I do not have a permanent house so far, and am living in govt Quarters. In my Pass port, my native is mentioned as Tamil Nadu while my present address as the permanent address. My daughter was born in Kerala and did her schooling in Kerala but did her MBBS In Tamil Nadu, based on Parent's (my) Tamil Nadu nativity. she had been issued a Community certificate from my native Taluk in Tamil Nadu and based on which I could obtain an OBC Non-Creamy layer certificate in Kerala mentioning the details of my native place and as ordinarily (currently) residing in Kerala. I would like to know which should be the domicile of my daughter? Does it mean the place of current residence or the native state in which she enjoys the OBC status. if it is the latter, how to get a domicile certificate from my native state without ration card or any other document which they insist?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  2. What is the difference between residence certificate and domicile certificate?
  3. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile?
  4. List of necessary documents require to give MH-CET exam for a 12th(CBSE) student?
  5. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether Domicile Certificate and Residence Certificate are same or not? -- [New]
  7. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  8. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  9. Am I eligible for domicile of UP, if completed studies in Delhi but parents from UP?
  10. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  11. What is the validity period of a Domicile or Residence Certificate in Punjab?
  12. Can I be considered domicile of Almora?
  13. Eligibility for EAMCET exam if studied in Gujarat and native place is Andhra Pradesh?
  14. What's the domicile for a candidate who have done 12th from Jaipur and their parents belong to Defense service?
  15. Can I get the OBC certificate if my native place is UP and staying in Gujarat?
  16. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  17. Can I get domicile from UP after doing my schooling from Haryana?
  18. Am I a non local candidate if did intermediate and graduation from Visakhapatnam but 10th from West Bengal?
11th November 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the domicile for my daughter, parent's native place or the present residence?

My son studied till 9 th grade in a cbse school abroad. From 10th to 12th he has been studying in Tamilnadu.
We are from Kerala. But his mother, a Malayalam was born and has studied and resides in Tamilnadu. Is my son eligible to get Tamilnadu nativity certificate
14th November 2017, 06:10 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the domicile for my daughter, parent's native place or the present residence?

A Domicile or local certificate is given to the candidates who have studied their minimum 4 years of education in same place can be treated as local candidates.

If the candidate have not studied their education more than 4 years then the candidates fathers residence is considered as local and the certificate is given under that place.

Since your son have studied 3 years of education in Tamilnadu, he is not considered as local candidate of Tamilnadu. He is considered as Kerala candidate and the certificate will be issued under Kerala.
16th June 2018, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

my son was born in a hospital near my house before 19 years.Now we are settled in another panchayat /village due to job reasons.From where we can get nativity certificate of my son?.Is it from the former panchayat or latter ?.
17th October 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir My parents are from Kerala I born in Kerala bit moved to Bangalore when I was 2yrs old and completed my schooling and graduation in karnataka , for jobs under central government if I am eligible for OBC CERTIFICATE NON CREAMY LAYER I am settled in karnatak all my documents are being issued by karnataka government
Since my father expired in 2014
Whether I should submit migration certificate from Kerala or since central govt has embarked certain category can avail obc certificate
Old confirm
7th June 2019, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my parents are from TamilNadu, I born in Tamil Nadu & my parents are settled i Uttar pradesh. I have studied in U.P. only. Can I eligible for mbbs admission in Tamilnadu.can I get native certificate from there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?