5th October 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admitted for B.Tech at Bangalore College?

I am a student of 12 class at West Bengal.How can i admite for B.Tech at Bangalor collage? Which Exam i have to give?

29th August 2015, 05:07 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admitted for B.Tech at Bangalore College?

For getting admission in any engineering colleges of Karnataka, you must appear for the COMEDK entrance exam conducted by the State government of Karnataka. COMEDK stands for the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental examination Karnataka.

For engineering stream, a candidate must have one 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 50% marks in the board examination. The notification will be released in the month of December for the COMEDK exam.

You must crack the COMEDK exam with good rank to get admission in good colleges in Bangalore.
31st August 2015, 01:13 AM
JSD.

Default Re: How can I get admitted for B.Tech at Bangalore College?

It is nice that you are interested to do the bachelor course in engineering stream. You can go for the B.E./B.tech course after successfully completion of your +2 from a apCM background.

For getting the admission in good and reputed colleges ,you have to give the entrance exams like, Jee Mains, Jee advanced, VITEEE, BITSAT, COMEDK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?