20th June 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admitted in ICWAI after passing 12th with commerce? What is the scope for this course?

hello sir
i am 12th pass student with commrse.
how can i admit icwai and what the scope after this course.

13th June 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admitted in ICWAI after passing 12th with commerce? What is the scope for this course?

what is the scope course icwai how much expenditure iis there fore icwai course
13th April 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admitted in ICWAI after passing 12th with commerce? What is the scope for this course?

sir i want to do fashion designing course..
can you please help me to get there??
16th May 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

hi,i am 11th passed student and want to know best coarse in commerce feild after passing 12th.
19th June 2014, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student.l compleat my 12 class. What is the scope of ecnomics.
16th July 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student and just completed my 12 class this year can i do ICWAI with B.com
13th July 2016, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Which course I should opt after completing the 12th examination ,which should have the highest scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?