6th April 2012, 09:55 PM
rasmi bharti

How can I get the CPMT forms and how can I apply?

hi how can i get cpmt forms and how can i apply...please tell me how to do it

19th June 2013, 12:35 AM
rinku6

Default Re: How can I get the CPMT forms and how can I apply?

Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT) examination is held for admission in M.B.B.S, M.D.S, B.H.M.S, B.A.M.S and B.U.M.S courses in various government colleges and recognized Institutes.

Usually this exam is conducted in the month of May. Again this exam will be held in May 2013. Application Form will be available on its official portal.

Eligibility Criteria for CPMT:

You must have passed intermediate in science stream with 50% of marks with physics, Chemistry and biology subjects.

You must complete the age of 17 years at the time of admission and will complete the age on/before 31st December of the year of his /her admission date.

Application Forms can be downloaded from the official portal. Forms may also obtain from major branches of Allahabad Bank in Uttar Pradesh by paying Rs. 1050 (including counseling charges) with Rs. 30 (Bank Charges) for general/ OBC category and for (SC/ST) category Rs. 550 (including counseling charges) with Rs. 30 (Bank Charges).

Thanks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?