3rd August 2011, 11:59 PM
Changalarao

How can I get a good government job after B.Tech EEE?

Sir i want to get good govt job how to get that good govt job now i am studying 4th b.tech in eee branch.how to get rank in gate and good govt job.

20th August 2011, 07:37 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I get a good government job after B.Tech EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changalarao View Post
Sir i want to get good govt job how to get that good govt job now i am studying 4th b.tech in eee branch.how to get rank in gate and good govt job.
GATE and Good govt Job

Good decisions to settle in life soon.
Cracking GATE is for higher education
and cracking a Job entrance exam like IES/BSNL JTO or any others is for a good job.

GATE is different from Govt Exam job exams
GATE is a high intensity competitive exam with only simple procedure but whereas other JOB exams are little complex.

So you have to decide and make a clear decision which one to do. Job exam or Higher studies deciding this will make a reliable decision.

For any of the above option you need to get coached if you have great will power then self study is okay.

you need to work hard with smart plans inorder to achieve your dream that is to settle fast in your life.

Higher studies will make your dream to prolong but if you have that capacity and patience to wait then no problem do your m.tech and try for government jobs.

if not then immediately start your preparation for Government job exams.

what ever you wish there are many government job exams like

IES

BHEL

ECIL

IAS/IPS

CDS/UES/TGC/SSC

all these government exams are waiting for you. All you need to do is select a right path to make into your dreams.

all the best

Regards

~AdityA~
20th August 2011, 01:22 PM
jaydip62
Member+

Default Re: How can I get a good government job after B.Tech EEE?

if you get good percentage in B.TECH. you can get job easily. you can get job in public secter or private sector. if you have 60% or above you are able to get job. send you resume on BHEL,ONGC,GAIL,JINDAL,L&T,R.COM,TATA STEEL. If you wants to get in softwere company. send your resume on infosys and other company. you may get job in robotics,biomedical,communication.
20th August 2011, 03:16 PM
jaydip62
Member+

if you get good percentage in B.TECH. you can get job easily. you can get job in public secter or private sector. if you have 60% or above you are able to get job. send you resume on BHEL,ONGC,GAIL,JINDAL,L&T,TATA STEEL. If you wants to get in softwere company. send your resume on infosys and other company. you may get job in robotics,biomedical,communication.
20th August 2011, 03:26 PM
sg1991

EEE (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) is one of the core branches. It is a very good branch for those who want to do governmment job.
You can apply manually or online by submitting your resume/CV on the website of government organizations. Also public sector companies give advertisements for various posts from time to time.
Some of the public sector jobs for which you can apply are-
* BHEL
* ISRO
* NTPC
* DRDO
* ONGC
* Tata Steel
* UPSC (IES)
* Indian Railway
* BSNL
* VSNL
* MTNL etc.

If you want to do higher studies in your own field then you should do M.Tech. After doing B.Tech. in EEE you can do M.Tech. in a number of subjects like-
* Power electronics
* digital electronics
* Embedded System
* VLSI design
* Robotics etc.
27th August 2011, 05:21 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Yes you can get a govt job.There are so much scope for electrical engineer in

public sector.You can apply in several electric plant.There are many jobs

present and also so much requirment for electrical engineer.The electrical

branch is the core barch.You can get a job easily there.Its the worst time and

very confusing also for a fresher.You have also so many options like if you

want to get a job in govt sector than you can give entrance paper for junior

engineer.There are many posts are present for junior engineer.So do

preperation for an entrance paper for govt. job.You will get a job.

All the best
27th August 2011, 09:29 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
There are lots of job there,you can apply for UPSC exams like CSE,DRDO etc or WBCS, or you can apply for bank jobs.
28th August 2011, 10:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

You have completed your B-TECH in EEE. But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years .Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candiadte.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS ,CTS ,IBM,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.

Another govt jobs are UPSC EXAM,BANK PO EXAM etc

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.

all the best.
29th May 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

IWANT OTHER OPTIONS IN ELECTRICAL EXPCEPT MTEC &MBA OPTIONS HOW TO GET GOBS ELECTRICAL LABS
7th June 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have been completed my b.tech & my % is only 52.82% (till 7nt sem) so pls give me suggess to related to job for me...
THANKS....................
2nd July 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is anil kumar am from near to Tirupathi... I completed B.Tech in 2008 and i don't have any experience....how can i get job in electrical filed my % is also 54%...so please give me any suggestion to me...... my email id: [email protected] please send me ans to my mail id sir THANK U.........
2nd August 2013, 04:32 PM
mwr

Smile Re: How can I get a good government job after B.Tech EEE?

For getting a good GATE rank you should have good depth on your main subject like control & power system,machine,mathematics, basic electronics,physics.. there is also a part "Aptitude ". you should follow RS Agarwal books for quannitive aptitude, verbal reasoning..

#If you have good percentage(60%above) throughout your academic career(10th, 10+2,
b.tech) then you can apply for many PSU like BHEL ,SAIL ,GAIL,NTPC & defence sector like INDIAN ARMY,NAVY .. you are also eligible for most of the MNCs .

so try to increase your depth in your main subject & practice aptitude as much as possible. then success will be on your feet.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?