12th July 2012, 11:53 PM
pjgayathiri

How can I get a government job after completing BCA?

Sir / Madam, I have completed my BCA in 2012.. How can i get a Govt Job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after completing BCA? I have completed 2nd year BCA
  2. How can I get a government job after completing BCA?
  3. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  4. Can I get a job in any IT company after completing BCA? I am doing BCA from a reputed college
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  6. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  7. Can I get job in Australia after BCA?
  8. What are the subjects in BCA? Can I get government job after BCA or MCA? -- [New]
  9. How can I apply for a job under government of India? I am pursuing BCA in distance mode
  10. Job after completing BCA? Where can I get a high paid job?
  11. How to get a job after completing BCA from IGNOU? I want to do a government job like Police, Banking Sector, Municipal Corporation sector
  12. What kind of job I will get after completing FY BCA? Expected Salary for FY BCA candidate?
  13. What kind of job and salary can I get after completing BCA(Dual specialization)?
  14. What is the best course to do after BCA for getting the Government job?
  15. Career options after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  17. How to get a government job after BCA with 70% in PCM
  18. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
18th September 2012, 01:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job after completing BCA?

You can apply for jobs where you are interested to work. You can try for jobs in software field, in banks, Railways, Defense, etc. You can get in to position of Junior Programmer in software development firms. By gaining experience you will be promoted as Senior Software Professional with better salary. It is better to attend exams conducted by state PSC, UPSC, SSC, etc.
16th October 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I m student of third year bca wanna good job after bca ,dont want 2 do mca suggest for any other short tern cetification course
16th October 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

im thirdyear bca student don't want 2 do mca, suggest any short term certification course for good job
5th May 2018, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a 5th sem bca student I had a backlog in 1 of a subject and I had cleared it after this can I apply for a govt job? If at all I can what are the exams
10th April 2023, 10:49 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

After completing BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications), there are various government job opportunities available in the IT sector that you can apply for. Here are some steps that you can follow to get a government job after completing BCA:

Prepare for Competitive Exams: To get a government job in the IT sector, you need to qualify for various competitive exams conducted by different organizations such as SSC (Staff Selection Commission), UPSC (Union Public Service Commission), IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection), etc. Therefore, you need to prepare for these exams by studying their syllabus, practicing previous years' papers, and joining coaching classes if required.

Look for Job Openings: Keep yourself updated with the latest job openings in the IT sector by regularly checking job portals, websites of government organizations, and newspapers. Some of the popular websites for government job search are Employment News, Sarkari Naukri, and Rojgar Samachar.

Apply for Jobs: Once you find a suitable job opening, apply for it by following the instructions given in the job advertisement. You need to submit your application along with required documents and application fee (if applicable) before the last date.

Attend Interviews: If your application is shortlisted, you will be called for the interview process. Prepare for the interview by researching about the organization, studying the job profile, and practicing common interview questions.

Join the Job: If you clear the interview process and get selected, you will receive an offer letter. Read the terms and conditions mentioned in the offer letter carefully before accepting the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?