5th March 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job I will get after completing FY BCA? Expected Salary for FY BCA candidate?

Hello friends,
I am studying in F.Y. BCA ,
I want to know how much salary
I will get after completing this course
And what type of job I will get?

5th March 2015, 10:39 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: What kind of job I will get after completing FY BCA? Expected Salary for FY BCA candidate?

BCA is designed to produce graduates who have the necessary skills and knowledge in computer and information technology. Once you complete the three-year BCA program, you can start out your career as a junior programmer in various IT companies. Apart from this you may also work as a software developer. which is actually a good move since it is a growing industry and career advancement opportunities and finally the salary should depend on the industry. If you have good technical knowledge then you may get High Salary package for sure. However, approximately you may get Rs. 15,000 to 25,000 per month is normal.
30th March 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job I will get after completing FY BCA? Expected Salary for FY BCA candidate?

My question is I want to earn 3 to 4 lack / month after completing BCA but I have no idea in which sector I should go. I am interested in web designing . Can you suggest me my email address is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?