6th October 2015, 12:20 PM
dazzlerralok

How can I get information about Government jobs?

Can any one tell me in brief how can i get information about government jobs? How can i get information about Government jobs?

6th October 2015, 02:00 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: How can I get information about Government jobs?

You can get information about Govt. jobs from the website of IBPS & UPSC .If have not Internet facility then you would have take information from books market .Any book shop can give information about the forms for Govt. job.

I tell you coming Govt. exam is IBPS clerical Post.
6th October 2015, 06:26 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Its very easy now a days to get details information about government jobs through Internet , Other wise you can get information from Employment News which is coming in weekly edition http://employmentnews.gov.in.
6th October 2015, 11:30 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

There is no special procedure to get the information about the government jobs for this two basic ways you have to be updated with all government jobs.

>> one is that you have to either check the updates of government jobs almost every day or every week online.

>> And another is that you can register for the websites that can give you the information of it such as-

Government jobs alert

Sarkari result

Sarkari jobs

After registration these will update you for every job and will send the mail to your email address and also the links of registration for that job are also provided.
7th October 2015, 12:31 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

As in the today's era everything is available in hand if you have a smartphone and you are available on the social media.

So you can get all the details about all the government jobs and notification for it online at their official website. You can also avail the information for the recruitment through the employment newspaper weekly.

To get the information in detail kindly visit the forum with suitable information to get the correct information for the job in the particular field. Some of the government jobs in demand are railway, banking, SSC, TET etc....
14th November 2015, 01:07 PM
trueinventor9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maa ka pyaar View Post
As in the today's era everything is available in hand if you have a smartphone and you are available on the social media.

So you can get all the details about all the government jobs and notification for it online at their official website. You can also avail the information for the recruitment through the employment newspaper weekly.

To get the information in detail kindly visit the forum with suitable information to get the correct information for the job in the particular field. Some of the government jobs in demand are railway, banking, SSC, TET etc....
Are you looking for Government jobs .what can't find good sites they give you your best dream jobs .Here you can find
14th November 2015, 11:48 PM
Mohit.Bansal

There are lots of ways to find government jobs notification.

You can get information about latest government Jobs from news papers like employment news paper, The tribune etc.

You can also get information from Television News such as Naukri24 program on news24.

There is also online web portals that will updates you for goverment jobs such as Naukri.com, Shine.com, Jobsdhaba.com etc.

You can also approach to any consultancy that will updates you about latest government job openings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?