24th March 2012, 09:23 AM
ankush9008

How can I get the information regarding date and form fill up of MCA entrance exam?

respected sir ,
what is the date of mca entrence test , how i can fill this form, plz tell me what i m doing plz, & tell me last date of test, thanks a lot .

2nd May 2013, 08:49 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get the information regarding date and form fill up of MCA entrance exam?

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note that you have not mentioned clearly the detail regarding for which MCA Entrance Test you are belonging to as there are lots of MCA Entrance Examinations held Depending from National,State and University Level.They all have their Particular dates in order to conduct the examinations you may visit their sites in order to check their Important Dates.
While Regarding the Forms so in all total there are two mode for apply to the Examinations you may apply online and offline.

For applying Online:-
You have to visit to the site of the Examinations for which you want to apply for and have to fill the form and then give the payment.
There are two mode of payment by DD or online through Debit/Credit or Master Card etc.

For applying offline:-
You have to visit the site and download the form or you have to get the form from the institutions its mostly depend on their department that where to get the form online or from the institutions and then have to fill it and send to the center or Board departments who are conducting examinations.

Note in both the mode Online will be best as your all process will be done online just you have to take the print out of the applications form and may have to post it with xerox deposit slip or DD depend on type of mode you have applied for but you may also apply offline but be careful while filling the form.
2nd May 2013, 11:57 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get the information regarding date and form fill up of MCA entrance exam?

Hi friend,

You are not mentioned for the particular area.Because,in India so many entrance exams conducted by institutes candidates planing to pursue MCA courses.

I mentioned Some of entrance exams are below:

-->Integrated Common Entrance Test(ICET)

-->Jammu university MCA Entrance exam

-->All India Common Entrance Test(AIMCET)

-->West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam(WBJEE)

-->MAH-MCA-CET

-->JNU MCA Entrance Exam

-->IITJAM

-->VIT Entrance Examination

-->DU MCA Entrance Exam

-->NIT CET

-->PAM CAT

-->MCA Entrance Apllicaton Forms:

This application forms can be filled up in two ways:
1)Online mode
2)Offline mode

Online mode:

-->The candidates filling up the application form online must take DD to the submission.
After complete the information the registration no and password will be mentioned the candidate have to note down for future reference.

-->After they need to take print out of the filled in application form along with other certificates and DD to the official Address.

Offline mode:

-->This mode candidate filling the application form you need to rough copy of the original form which the candidate can fill up with the precise information and then carefully copy it to the original form.

-->you must use pen and pencil to fill up the form along with other relevant documents.
then you need to send the application form through post to the designated address.

All the best............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?