22nd March 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study MCA if haven't applied for any entrance exam?

Hello Sir,
I could not fill the online entrance exam form
for MCA due to some reasons.
But I want to go for MCA. What should I do to get admission for MCA?
Please advise me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study MCA if haven't applied for any entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  3. Syllabus of entrance exam for admission in PG in Applied Nutrition?
  4. Difference between B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) and B.Sc(Electronics)? Should I study B.Sc(Electronics) if didn't applied for any entrance exam?
  5. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  6. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Date of TGT(Eng) exam?
  8. How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?
  9. How to prepare for MSc IT entrance exam of DA-IICT ? Which study material to choose and how to get the exam papers?
  10. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?
  11. What can I do if applied for NERIST Ph.D entrance exam but haven't received admit card? Examination date of NERIST Ph.D entrance exam?
  12. Admission in MCA Colleges without entrance exams and without management quota?
  13. Is it possible to do CA course after passing 10th with 65%?
  14. Am I appear for the forthcoming NET Exam? I have done BFA in applied arts and MA in drawing and painting
  15. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  16. Detailed information and entrance exam to study LLM for LLB 1st year student?
  17. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms?
  18. In which entrance exam should I appear to study M.Sc Applied Fisheries and Aquaculture?
30th March 2015, 09:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study MCA if haven't applied for any entrance exam?

It is difficult to get admission if you had not appeared in any entrance exams. However, there is nothing to worry since there are alternatives. Some institutes take admission on the basis of score in the graduation level, so you can apply in those institute or can try for institutes which provide distance learning courses. But you cannot get admission in the top institutes since they take admission through entrance exams. However, you can try for top private institutes to get admission in MCA course through management quota. You need to shell out money as demanded by the concerned institute to get admission via management quota.
10th April 2015, 10:25 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Thumbs up Re: How can I get admission to study MCA if haven't applied for any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I could not fill the online entrance exam form
for MCA due to some reasons.
But I want to go for MCA. What should I do to get admission for MCA?
Please advise me sir.
Hello,

You can go for the MCA course from the direct admission to the university. there are many university that offers the MCA course directly to the student through full time as well as part time with the distant learning. There is one university that i know about that is in Chennai which offers the MCA course as required by you (Kuvempu University, Chennai)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?