17th December 2009, 07:26 PM
RahulPol

From where would i get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form? fees structure?

From where i would get the Maharashtra Mca entrance form?, what would be the fees?, where to submit the form. etc…
which are the prescibed books or sites for portion of entrance exam?
i want to know the question paper pattern for mca cet exam
Also tell about the TextBooks of Syllabus
pls reply as soon as possible.

NEXT QUESTION:
Could you please provide me with teh following information:

1) The recomended book to prepare for MAH-MCA-CET 2010.

2) Date of application forms. From where to get the form and its cost. Also where exactly and when to submit it.

3) Can I also get a paper pattern or a Model question paper just to have a rough idea of the exam.

4) What would be the minimum marks required to get admission in VJTI for MCA? (An approximate mark range would help)

Related Questions:
  1. List of best MCA colleges in India? What is the eligibility to enter in MCA college? What is the fee structure and entrance exam date? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I prepare to crack MCA-CET of Maharashtra? Course structure of MCA?
  3. Detailed information, fee structure and branch selection of MCA? What is the pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  4. Fee structure for MCA course in Bangalore University? What syllabus to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam?
  5. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  6. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  7. Fee expense to study MCA in Mumbai? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. Fee structure for MCA course in government college of engineering Aurangabad Maharashtra? I am from OBC category
  9. Colleges for MCA after passing 12th with computers? What is the fee structure? Entrance exam date?
  10. maharashtra mca entrance qualification? I did not have mathematics in class 12th
  11. Which are the best colleges in Bangalore for MCA and B.E? What is the fee structure for MCA?
  12. Date of MCA entrance exam?
  13. Fee structure of government engineering college in Maharashtra and Mumbai
  14. List of top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu with fees structure -- [New]
  15. List of top 10 MCA colleges or universities in European countries? Scope, fee structure and salary expectation after completing MCA?
  16. Fee for MCA entrance test in Maharashtra and Karnataka? Best book to prefer for Maharashtra MCA CET exam?
  17. Admission details including fee structure of JNU University for MCA program?
  18. Can I give MCA entrance exam in Karnataka if I am from Maharashtra? How can I get the application form and from where?
31st December 2009, 09:51 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: From where would i get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form? fees structure?

You can order best study materials for mh-cet in India from the website-www.successcds.com

OR I will prefer you for books of g.k.publishers are also good for it and upkar prakashan also.

best of luck
2nd January 2010, 03:14 PM

Default Re: From where would i get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form? fees structure?

Beter is you must visit on unishivaji there you can get more details of your question.
3rd January 2010, 05:44 PM
Ketki Pawar

can i get application forms now?
so that i can appear for MCA entrance exam for this year(2010).
13th February 2010, 11:10 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Maharashtra MAH MCA-CET 2010 on 7th March 2010.....You can get the application form from the below site:
www.winentrance.com/mca_entrance...mca.../MAH-MCA-CET-Application-form.html
28th February 2010, 10:13 PM
quddus

mh-cet forms are distributed to colleges located in maharashra,contact to your principle please.
10th March 2010, 08:37 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Online submission of the “MAH MCA CET Application Form” through computer connected to Internet on the website www.dte.org.in/mca for Maharashtra State / OMS/ J&K candidates and receipt of the Hall Ticket for the MAH-MCA-CET 2010
Start Date: Ist Week Feb 2010
Last Date: Mid Feb. 2010

Eligibility for MAH MCA-CAT 2009 (2010 Notification awaited)
Basic Qualification: In order to secure admission to first year of three-year full time....
11th March 2010, 03:03 PM
asish
Senior Member+

dear frien
you can download the entrance form from
way2freshers.com/tag/maharashtra-mca-cet-2010-application-forms
to know about the dates visit
www.successcds.net/MCA-Entrance/Maharashtra-MAH-MCA-CET.html
you can get model questions and study material from
questionpaper.in/QuestionPaper.aspx?subid=867&bn=90
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/97903-MAH-MCA-CET-MCA.aspx
all the best
11th March 2010, 04:04 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

look dear friend you have asked multiple questions regarding mh-cet so the details of them are ::--
the forms are distributed to colleges located in maharashra..
& the best educational material for preparation can be obtained from www.successcds.com
you can also refer upkar prakashan books for reference which are easily available at your nearset book stores...
so good luck dear ...
i hope i have asnwered most of your querries if you are left with some other doubts do write to me again..
byee take care...
30th March 2010, 09:21 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
you can get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form from the link below:

www.successcds.com

fro fee structures ,it will vary from college to college.

all the best.
30th March 2010, 09:22 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
you can get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form from the link below:

www.successcds.com

fro fee structures ,it will vary from college to college.

all the best.
31st March 2010, 02:45 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

the complete details about the exams is available at
http://www.winentrance.com/mca_entrance_exam/mah_mca_cet/MAH-MCA-CET-Application-form.html
31st March 2010, 06:12 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

dear friend
you can get the application form online from
http://www.winentrance.com/mca_entrance_exam/mah_mca_cet/MAH-MCA-CET-Application-form.html
as for fee structure visit
http://www.clickindia.com/search.php?q=fee+structure+for+MCA&ct=Mumbai
good luck
19th September 2010, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me the best book for mah mca cet prepration...and for m.p met also
9th November 2010, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

what type of studying is needed for mca entrance.
what type of questions are asked?
are the questions very tough?
do i need to join class?
28th January 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

please,
give me date of application form of all maharashtra mca/msc computer entrance exam
1st February 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

1st February 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?