16th May 2011, 08:42 PM
abhinavambaguhe

How can I get internship in any company?

sir,wheather i start my training from this 23rd may? in any company as i will select
plz send me details on my mail id

16th April 2015, 12:42 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get internship in any company?

Internship is short term program usually conducted for the students of third year of engineering. This is a very important module for each and every students those are perusing B.tech.

I another words we may say that an internship is a temporary position with an emphasis on on-the-job training rather than merely employment, and it can be paid or unpaid.

Some of the companies which provides summer or winter internship are given as below:--->>

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL)
Dell India Private Ltd.
Intel,
Samsung Electronics,
Infosis,
Wipro,
HCL,
Nokia,
Sony.

To get the benefit of the internship a students will have to fill the application for of the company in which He/She wants to do Intern ship.
The application deadline for many internship is decided by the company itself so you will have to fill the application form as soon as possible.

Do not leave your applications for too late otherwise you will not be able to get the benefits of the internship programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?