14th December 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Internship for 2 months being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student of NIT, Surathkal?

I am a 3rd year mechanical student doing my b tech in national institute of technology in surathkal Mangalore. I am looking for an internship for about 2 months. Can you provide me an internship during the month of May to July?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get internship in abroad during B.Tech 3rd year Mining Engineering Vacations? List of topics and syllabus of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Mechanical companies which offer Summer Internship for 6 months to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  9. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  10. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  12. Companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student
  13. Is it possible to get some research internship in IIT's?
  14. How to apply for Internship in NTPC, Muzaffarpur being a Mechanical 3rd year student?
  15. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  16. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  17. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
15th December 2015, 06:10 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship for 2 months being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student of NIT, Surathkal?

You should have to apply for the summer internship for getting the same in the month of May to July. Most of the reputed companies offers campus selection for their interns from NITs and IITs. So you should have to consult to training and placement cell of your institute.
Also you can apply for internship in any specific company. You simply have to prepare a short resume of your academics and send it to the HR department of the company in which you are aspiring for the internship. If the call you for interview then you have to clear the interview to start your internship in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?