16th September 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in NASA? I am a instrumentation engineering student

Hi, i'm an instrumentation engineer student i want to know whdr is dr any job vaccancy/oppertunity for me in nasa? How can h get in nasa? As i heard, nasa will select only us citizen for civil service job, is der any option fa other nation citizen? Plz reply if u r interested

25th February 2013, 05:02 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in NASA? I am a instrumentation engineering student

hi,

Joining the NASA is a very common desire that can be seen in b.tech students.

all students who are interested in the space studies can try for nasa.
It is a really a difficult task to join the NASA. You need to prove yourself in all aspects of life to join the NASAas wellas You should have excellent academic qualification and a sound knowledge of space technology.
The candidate should also be medically fit to join NASA.
only b.tech degree is not sufficient alone to get an opportunity to work for NASA. You need to pursue a Master course and also gain some experience.
GOOD LUCK.................................
12th April 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in NASA? I am a instrumentation engineering student

SIR,I AM FINISHED MY BE DEGREE IN THE DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING..... MY AIM IS ,,,I WANT TO JOIN IN NASA......SIR HOW CAN I APPLY FOR THE JOB IN NASA.............I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER ANY JOB FOR ME IN NASA./...WAT ARE THE QUALIFICATION ARE YOU REQUIRED FROM ME SIR..........PLEASE TELL ME
SIR
9th July 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the detailed process for entering NASA? Everything form it's entrance exam till securing a job in NASA... Please tell me....
1st December 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

where can i do diploma in embedded systems.....i have completed my b.tech in instrumentation engineering....which is the best institute for diploma in
embedded systems?
21st September 2021, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NASA and become an astronaut by instrumentation Engineer?
29th September 2021, 03:04 PM
Alvia Khan

In short, Yes absolutely!! But journey is not so simple and mostly you would be having a Mtech or PhD in that case. But there is a lot of scope for instrumentation in NASA as everything is monitored, measured and controlled at high precision, accuracy which is not easy for other engineers to Fathom.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?