27th March 2021, 09:08 PM
Palwinder Kaur sidhu

How can I get an MBBS admission being a GNM Staff Nurse with 5 years of experience?

Hi friends, I have done GNM program around 6 years ago. I have 5 years of experience as a Staff Nurse. Now, I want to do an MBBS program. So, please tell me what I have to do for getting admission?

31st March 2021, 11:21 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an MBBS admission being a GNM Staff Nurse with 5 years of experience?

To get admission in MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET. NEET is conducted by NTA.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and scored minimum 50% aggregate.

There is no upper age limit to appear in the examination. So, you have to appear and qualify in NEET for admission in the course.
31st March 2021, 12:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an MBBS admission being a GNM Staff Nurse with 5 years of experience?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Science. It is an undergraduate course.

Candidates are eligible for admission in the course after qualifying in entrance examination ( NEET ) conducted by NTA.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination for admission in the course. To apply for the examination the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.
31st March 2021, 08:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You will get admission in MBBS course after qualifying in NEET.

For appearing in NEET the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper. Minimum 50% aggregate in std 12th.

After qualifying in the examination become eligible to get admission in MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?