11th July 2012, 09:53 PM
januman

How to get a job in Indian Military if I am a GNM Nurse with 4 years experience?

How to get a job in Indian Military if I am a GNM Nurse with 4 years experience?

10th September 2013, 05:42 PM
rojatangella

Thumbs up Re: How to get a job in Indian Military if I am a GNM Nurse with 4 years experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by januman View Post
hai............

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Army.

As you have not yet completed your graduation level,you have to complete it ,then you can apply for then you can get chance to take admission in Indian Army.

There are some selection procedure such as:

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recruit the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

i)For IMA and OTA you must have any degree from any recognized University.

ii)For Naval Academy you should have B.Sc in Physics or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering(BE).

iii)For (AFA) you should have the degree of recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering(BE)

Age Limit:

i)For IMA:19-24 Years
ii)For OTA:19-23 Years
iii)For Naval Academy:19-22 Years
iv)For AFA :19-25 Years

They select the students through the
i) Written Test
ii)Intelligence & Personality test
iii)Medical test.

Exam Pattern
i) Written Test

for IMA / Naval Academy / AFA
All the three papers are of objective type containing the
English
General Knowledge
Elementary Mathematics
total 300 marks,each paper 100 marks.

for OTA
All the two papers are of objective type containing the
English
General Knowledge
total 200 marks,each paper of 100 marks.

ii)Intelligence & Personality test :Generally here checks the Personality of the candidate,GD,group planning, physical fitness test, interview, small lectures on general issues & psychological tests. etc...

iii)Medical test.
After getting selected in interview ,the candidates are called for medical examination which is conducted by Military Hospitals.

Pre-Commission training After getting final selected the candidates are called for Training.

all the best..............
10th September 2013, 07:44 PM
sriharidatta
Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Military if I am a GNM Nurse with 4 years experience?

Respected sir/madam,

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Army.

As you have not yet completed your graduation level,you have to complete it ,then you can apply for then you can get chance to take admission in Indian Army.

There are some selection procedure such as:

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recruit the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

i)For IMA and OTA you must have any degree from any recognized University.

ii)For Naval Academy you should have B.Sc in Physics or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering(BE).

iii)For (AFA) you should have the degree of recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering(BE)

Age Limit:

i)For IMA:19-24 Years
ii)For OTA:19-23 Years
iii)For Naval Academy:19-22 Years
iv)For AFA :19-25 Years

They select the students through the
i) Written Test
ii)Intelligence & Personality test
iii)Medical test.

Exam Pattern
i) Written Test

for IMA / Naval Academy / AFA
All the three papers are of objective type containing the
English
General Knowledge
Elementary Mathematics
total 300 marks,each paper 100 marks.

for OTA
All the two papers are of objective type containing the
English
General Knowledge
total 200 marks,each paper of 100 marks.

ii)Intelligence & Personality test :Generally here checks the Personality of the candidate,GD,group planning, physical fitness test, interview, small lectures on general issues & psychological tests. etc...

iii)Medical test.
After getting selected in interview ,the candidates are called for medical examination which is conducted by Military Hospitals.

Pre-Commission training After getting final selected the candidates are called for Training.

all the best..............
10th September 2013, 08:49 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Military if I am a GNM Nurse with 4 years experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by januman View Post
HI

friend you can appear for the indian army nursing exam which are explained as following:=

1)Indian army soldier general duty (NER) exam

eligibility criteria=

-age=16-21 years

-educational qualification=have 60% minimum in physics ,maths.science

-height=167cm

-weight=50kg

-chest=77/82cm

-should have good mental and physical health

-should recognize red and green color

-should not disease like deformity of bones,piles etc.

-should have normal hearing and vision 6/6.

exam pattern=

1)written test

2)physical fitness test

-REFER EMPLOYMENT NEWSPAPER FOR THE NOTIFICATION

good luck

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?