13th January 2017, 02:30 PM

How can I get my SSC exam Center and Code? Can I get it online or do I have to apply for it offline?

Respected Sir, I have applied for the SSC exam so I want to get the Exam Center and Code so I want to know how can I get my SSC exam Center and Code? Can I get it online or do I have to apply for it offline? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st January 2017, 09:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my SSC exam Center and Code? Can I get it online or do I have to apply for it offline?

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission and it is examination conducting body which conducts entrance examination for recruitment in various jobs.

The application form, admit card and even the examination of SSC are now conducted online.

So, you will get details about examination center and code from admit card and you can download it from www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?