4th December 2009, 03:32 PM
akshata

How to apply for aieee exam? online or offline, which one is better?

Sir, i wanted to know about how to apply for AIEEE exam
either online or offline?
can i know which one is better?

14th December 2009, 11:05 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for aieee exam? online or offline, which one is better?

If you are fill form for b.tech only or b.arch only then i will advice you should go for offline it would be easier.

And if you are filling for both b.tech+b.arch then go for online,it would be easier for making payment online,It will save you from problems of (dd).
15th December 2009, 01:34 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for aieee exam? online or offline, which one is better?

you can apply both online and offline,
i will advice to apply offline by purchasing application forms freon syndicate bank office
15th December 2009, 03:07 AM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

It is easier and convenient to fill it online for both b.tech and b.arch as it is easier to take a demand draft and send the dd no via the online itself and post the required details.
15th December 2009, 04:56 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

applying online is better as it is simple and convenient ,it gives instruction for every blank you fill....so less chances for mistake,...it is fast and dont have to weight in line for the application........
15th December 2009, 05:32 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

hay offline is always better option since there u can check the mistakes you have done......as well as there are server problems in online registering
15th December 2009, 07:14 PM
shweta guleria

on line is better
15th December 2009, 08:08 PM
anuja
Senior Member+

go for offline form ,because by filling up a form offline you can cross check your mistakes,and dont take risk ,use conventional method of filling up the forms.
29th December 2009, 05:01 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

Hi,
both one is better and its on you that have you given online exam earlier or not, if yes then go for it otherwise opt for offline exam that will better for you.
best of luck
15th January 2010, 02:12 AM
ryan
Senior Member+

hey akshta,

its always advisable to fill the form offline,because of the following reasons:

1)you can check it again and again till before posting and make changes.

2)you dont have the server problem in offline mode.

3)payment is easier in offline mode.

4)you can take the forms to people who have already filled the same and take their help for filling it.
4th February 2010, 09:47 PM
Senior Member+++

you can apply by any of the way ie online or offline
online filling of form will not need your documents to be attsted and you would be saving your time
5th February 2010, 03:14 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

you can apply for it online and offline. i think offline is much better as if you make any mistake you can correct it and then send it but i case of online submission you may have to face some problem of server or any thing else.
15th February 2010, 10:48 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

you can fill the form by both the means,but since the last date of aieee exam is over so you can not fill it now.
15th February 2010, 10:54 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

you can apply it by the both means,
but last date of aieee is over,so you can not do anything regarding the application form,
so better care in next time.
20th February 2010, 03:11 PM
rniveditha

appllying either of the ways is ok....if u apply online it costs u a bit less.thats all otherwise no problem
22nd February 2010, 12:49 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

you see your convenient...
i suggest you go through offline if you have no
experience for online ........
either go online through aieee website....
one thing you keep it your mind do not
do some silly mistakes and prepare well because more than 6 lacs
are apply for AIEEE exams....
good luck
26th February 2010, 03:30 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend..
as we all know that A I E E E conducted exam ...in offline as well as in on line manner ..
but in my opinion ...
online exam is better for students.......
its become easier ....so because of this reason only the authority of A I E E E conducted the exam through in this manner.......
so
best of luck.
20th March 2010, 07:49 PM
vanshu

i think offline way is much better but online application for those who dont have examination centre nearer to them would be helpful
but doing manually is much better than online as there comes many times server problems that might confuse the candidiate and creates problems
21st March 2010, 09:46 AM
Manjeet124

Hi firend.......
I suggest you for the offline. This is better for you.......
21st March 2010, 01:22 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
both are the method through which you can apply for aieee,
but now the date is being passed away,
so i am sorry that now you can not apply.
o k
good luck
21st March 2010, 06:23 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

i think the online way is the best method for applying for any exams because there is no scope of any mistake and if it is done it can be corrected before submitting
all the best
22nd March 2010, 06:25 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

hello friend
you can fill the form in both the way.
but it is better to fill the form offline.
ok
22nd March 2010, 03:00 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend, i will suggest you go through offline if you have no experience for online, offiline method is much easier than online..................
22nd March 2010, 10:22 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

applying for aieee offline is mostly preferred as most of the time there is some server problem
31st March 2010, 05:04 AM
rajeshingarhwa

Dear friend,
By both ways (online or offline) ,you apply for AIEEE exam.
Both are better.
best of luck.
31st March 2010, 09:22 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hi,
you buy the aieee form from nearby banks and book shop in offline and online you can fill up the form from the official website of aieee.my opinion says that offline is the better than online.but you have no option for offline than you can go for online.

all the best.
28th May 2010, 04:19 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
you can apply in either ways.both offline and online.online provides a much more better security then offline.it is an easier way to apply.
so online is better one.
29th May 2010, 09:26 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you can check it again and again till before posting and make changes.i think offline is much better as if you make any mistake you can correct it and then send it but i case of online submission you may have to face some problem of server or any thing else.
29th May 2010, 12:21 PM
phuchi

here you can get the form from the official website of the aieee.
then fill up the form in the internet,the instruction are given in the internet itself.
29th May 2010, 05:36 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend, both are suitable for you but if nearest bank is very far away from you then you can apply online, otherwise offline application is suitable for you.
kindly justify your easiness.
good luck.
3rd June 2010, 04:28 PM
sarath menon

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshata View Post
if for btech or b arch offline is better... if u want to do online go o www.aieee.nic.in try it al d best.....
30th August 2010, 08:21 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
there are two options for you,you may fill the form completely online or offline

applying online is better as it is simple and convenient,as there are so many instruction ,
if you mistake in any option then there will be an massage for each option.
the official website for the AIEEE forms :www.aieee.nic.in

Good luck.
1st September 2010, 11:03 PM
kshitijawadhiya

Quote:
online is better one because atleast you have proof that you have filled the form of aieee..
in case of offline ones.....you have no proof left to prove yourself in case of any discrepancy
24th December 2010, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for aieee exam?online or offline, which one is better?
16th November 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

PL.GIVE US THE DTS OF AIEEE2012 FOR OFFLINE &ONLINE BOTH , WHERE THE FORMS ARE AVAILABLE ? A.N
20th November 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

which one is better for appearing in aieee exam 2012 online test or offline test
20th November 2011, 08:29 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination.This exam is conducted by top engineering colleges to intake qualified students for graduation course.

Eligibility criteria for AIEEE exam:
>>Candidate should have complete 12th class with PCM/Arts stream from a recognized university.
>>Candidate appearing to final exam of 12th can also appear for AIEEE exam.

Important dates for AIEEE-2012 exam:
Last date to apply the application form is 31st Dec 2012.
Exam will held 29th April 2012 (Offline mode)
Exam will held from 7th May 2012 to 26th May 2012 (Online mode)

Online mode is the best to apply the application,because you apply for the exam by sitting at one sit i.e in front of computer which have internet facility.You do the payment process also by enter your debit care/credit card number.This is the easiest,secure,comfort way to apply the application online.

Procedure to apply the application form online:

>>Click here to open the official Website
>>At bottom,there will be a option to fill application,click on that and give your information.
>>And the pay the amount by enter credit card/debit card number.
24th November 2011, 08:59 PM
vickysadhu

online offline..its a big confusion dude...i m gonna mad soon :P....after googling a lot...i got a site where i got some help on this...they given good explanation of offline and online..named...www.allexamguru.in where you can find all the info about the AIEEE 2012, also they given explanation on this topic too!!

Which method is better for AIEEE 2012,online or offline?

hope its helpful to you!!
Quote:
1st December 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I wanted to ask that how to apply for aieee online or offline ? i mean to ask for the examination mode and not for the application form
1st December 2011, 11:37 PM
nimijanu

Smile Re: How to apply for aieee exam? online or offline, which one is better?

Dear you can apply for AIEEE either through online mode for offline i.e by application format. online registration could be better when campared to
offline.kindly visit the following link.
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html
on the left side of this official website you can find a tag namely apply online. click on to it for Applying online. before you apply make sure that you read all the instructions and you have all he necessary documents that are needed by you side. good luck
5th December 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

where we can get aieee offline application
10th December 2011, 10:49 AM
tuntunia

applying online is better as it is simple and convenient ,it gives instruction for every blank you fill....so less chances for mistake,...it is fast and dont have to weight in line for the application........
11th December 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

in online exam is it possible or any option for correcting again the answer ?
25th December 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I wish 2 give the exam online as its cheaper, d centre is near my home and i will get more time to study than d offline candidates. But my Mother asks me to go offline as she fears there might be server problems as in CAT. What should I do?
Also pls tell that can we change our option in Online mode?
30th November 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How can cancel a application?
30th November 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How can cancel a application?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?