13th May 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I improve my B.Sc university examination scores/percentages?

Sir, I am studying my B.Sc and appeared for my 1st year university exams and I am not satisfied with my 1st year scores in Mathematics and Physics. How can I improve for my 2nd year exam? Can you suggest any study time table or how can I study with more concentration?

22nd May 2019, 11:33 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: How can I improve my B.Sc university examination scores/percentages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying my B.Sc and appeared for my 1st year university exams and I am not satisfied with my 1st year scores in Mathematics and Physics. How can I improve for my 2nd year exam? Can you suggest any study time table or how can I study with more concentration?
You can improve your B.Sc. university examination marks if you go thoroughly with the questions that were asked in past years. Because most of the questions in exam papers are repeated. So, if you solve them once, then you will be able to solve them in exam. So, for better marks in 2nd year, you must solve at least previous 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?