20th January 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

How to write 12th examination again to improve grades?

I got only 48% in class 12. Can I give cbse class 12 examinations again to improve my grade?

29th January 2016, 10:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write 12th examination again to improve grades?

Yes, you can write improvement examinations to improve your percentage if you have secured less marks in regular examinations. But, you will have only chance to appear in Improvement examinations i.e., immediately after once your 12th standard results are declared, the notification and dates for improvement examinations will be announced. You need to contact your college examination branch regarding examination details and you need to pay examination fee, once hall tickets are issued, you can appear in 12th standard Improvement examinations as per examination schedule.
30th January 2016, 04:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write 12th examination again to improve grades?

To write 12th examination for improvement of marks and results you will get only one change. One can appear in improvement exam immediately after declaration of results. After that you will have to give re-examination. You should contact school or college for more details about date as well as examination schedule. You have to pay fee per subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?