13th August 2013, 02:06 PM
Vik kumar

How can I join Air Force as an officer in technical areas?

Sir I have completed my graduation in mechanical engineering this year.I am having NCC "c" certificate in army wing with "B" grade.Now I wish to join Air Force as an officer in technical areas.What are the exams or procedures to get that job?And Shall I get any preference because of my NCC "c" certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Air Force as a Technical officer? I am a B.Tech field student of EC branch
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force as Technical Officer after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU?
  3. How to join Air Force as Technical officer after passing B.E Electronics and Communication? Procedure to apply under UES
  4. Which are the Indian Airforce Colleges? Fee structure of those colleges?
  5. How to join officer rank in Air Force?
  6. How can I become an Air Force officer after completing 12th
  7. Can I join Indian Airforce as a Technical Officer after completing BCA and MCA?
  8. Do girls have any opportunities in Airforce after 12th? How can I apply for it?
  9. Can I join in Air Force technical group after completion of 10+2 with 65% being a candidate with an age of 16 years?
  10. Jobs in Air Force for Btech Computer Science Engineers?
  11. How can I become an Air force officer after completing 12th if I am a 11th non medical student
  12. Are 12th appearing girls valid for entrance test of Airforce?
  13. How to join Air Force technical branch after passing 12th final exam?
  14. How to join for air force as flying officer after btech?
  15. How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India
  16. Procedure to do CA after completing 10th standard?
  17. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join Air Force in Flying or Technical Branch?
14th July 2014, 10:12 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join Air Force as an officer in technical areas?

For NCC C Certificate entrants, they can enter A E(Mechanical ) entry. The criteria will be same as eligibility criteria in CDSE Entry. There will be additional requirement of NCC Air wing Senior Division C Certificate. You need to apply through the Squadrons.
Aspirants for joining as an officer in the Technical Branch, should be between 18 to 28 years. Both men and women can join provided they have four year degree qualification from a recognized University. The entry into the Technical Branch is through two schemes by writing the AFCAT. In the UES, candidates studying in Pre-Final year of B-tech/BE degree course with minimum 60 percent are eligible. Men will be provided Permanent Commission. Candidate must be in Pre-final year of BE / BTech degree course. There must be no backlog at the time of SSB Testing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?