24th April 2013, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Army Academy after completing graduation with 50%?

i have completed my gradution art with 50% now
How can I join army acedemy

24th April 2013, 08:14 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Army Academy after completing graduation with 50%?

hi,

Yeah you can absolutely join in Indian Military Academy which is a defence force of India as you satisfy the age limit and the education qualification needed for joining in it.

Age Limit:

The age limit needed for joining in Indian Military Academy is 19-24 years

Education Qualification:

The education qualification needed for joining in IMA is that you need to have completed a degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage and it can be from any discipline.

The other criteria's which you need to satisfy apart from these is that you need to satisfy the Nationality and Martial Status.

Nationality standard needed states that the candidate appearing for the exam should be a citizen of India

The Martial Status needed for the exam is that you need to be a unmarried male candidate.

If you are possessing all these above mentioned criteria's then you can apply for the entrance exam which is called as CDS Exam and this exam is conducted by UPSC and is held every year.

You can get more info at www.upsc.gov.in
24th April 2013, 08:55 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Army through CDS entrance exam after Graduation. There is no requirement of any percentage of marks for application to CDS.

CDS - Combined Defence Service, the entrance exam for wwhich is conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for an entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The eligible candidate aspiring for Indian Military Academy, must be an Indian unmarried Male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with good Physical and Mental health.

CDS can be applied on line by paying requisite fee for the exam. The selection is through written Exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
24th April 2013, 10:36 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,
There is lots of post for which you may apply in Army but as you are asking about the Post for which you can apply by completing the graduations so you may apply for the following:

Surveyor Auto Carto(Engineers):For which you must have completed your 10+2 with Maths and Science as main subjects and with that you must hold on B.A Degree.

Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher(All Arms):For which you should be Graduate in any discipline.

Havildar Education(Army Education Corps):For which you must hold B.A Degree and you have to apply in Group-Y.

Beside these for other informations regarding to join the Indian Army you may visit the site Below:
http://joinindianarmy.nic.in
16th June 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

how can i join army academy after completing graduation B.A. with 50%?
12th August 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

who can join indian army after compelitng b com?
12th August 2013, 10:54 PM
ece304
Member+

hi,

Yeah you can absolutely join in Indian Military Academy which is a defence force of India as you satisfy the age limit and the education qualification needed for joining in it.

Age Limit:

The age limit needed for joining in Indian Military Academy is 19-24 years

Education Qualification:

The education qualification needed for joining in IMA is that you need to have completed a degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage and it can be from any discipline.

The other criteria's which you need to satisfy apart from these is that you need to satisfy the Nationality and Martial Status.

Nationality standard needed states that the candidate appearing for the exam should be a citizen of India

The Martial Status needed for the exam is that you need to be a unmarried male candidate.

If you are possessing all these above mentioned criteria's then you can apply for the entrance exam which is called as CDS Exam and this exam is conducted by UPSC and is held every year.

You can get more info at www.upsc.gov.in
13th August 2013, 01:33 AM
shivam2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my gradution art with 50% now
How can I join army acedemy
Dear Friend,

You will have to Combined Defense Services Examination (CDS) which is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruitment into the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Naval Academy and Air Force Academy.

Eligibility for Indian Military Academy:

1. Age between 19 years to 24 years
2. Graduation from any recognized university

You can visit this website for more details: www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?