29th November 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Army as a doctor? Last date of application for this session?

i have done MBBS and want to join army as a doctor.What should i do to get detailed information about the procedure and last date for application for this session?

19th June 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Army as a doctor? Last date of application for this session?

i am a B.D.S. and what is the procedure to get a job in army?
11th January 2013, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Army as a doctor? Last date of application for this session?

I have completed my mbbs and now I want to do work as a doctor in army.wat is the whole procedure and last date to get form and from where
23rd April 2018, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am srividhya shanmugam. I am doing my last year course in MBBS in Russia. After that i want to join in Army in India so any one tell me what are the procedure i have to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?