29th March 2011, 06:39 PM
Maniza

How can I join B.Sc honors course in Chemistry offered by Punjabi university?

I want to know that how can i take admission in Punjabi University Patiala in B.sc honour chemistry.
please send me the details

10th March 2012, 07:09 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join B.Sc honors course in Chemistry offered by Punjabi university?

An Entrance exam is conducted for B.sc hons course in chemistry & you have to appear for the same.After that if your name is in the merit list then you will receive a call for your counselling session for the same & get the admission as per their guidelines.
13th March 2012, 02:10 AM
tanu47

Default Re: How can I join B.Sc honors course in Chemistry offered by Punjabi university?

Dear,
In this process, u hav to appear for the entrance exam that is conducted for B.sc hons course in chemistry,then if ur are selected in the merit list then you will receive a call for your counseling session for the same & get the admission as per their guidelines.

All the best.
17th March 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How can I join B.Sc honors course in Chemistry offered by Punjabi university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanu47 View Post
Dear,
In this process, u hav to appear for the entrance exam that is conducted for B.sc hons course in chemistry,then if ur are selected in the merit list then you will receive a call for your counseling session for the same & get the admission as per their guidelines.

All the best.
date of entrance exam
2nd June 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

is admision is posible withoutentrance test in bsc if i got above 85% marks under pseb
25th June 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i got 300 rank and 92% in 12. can i get the seat in bsc chem honours in pu
30th May 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in b.sc hons chem in pu patiala....i have got 84.4% in cbse 2 2013 ....is it possible???
30th May 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i got 86.6% marks in 12th from cbse can i get admission in punjabi university patiala in chemistry honours
30th May 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET ADMISSION IN PU PATIALA FOR BSC HONOUR IN MEDICAL GROUP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?