18th July 2013, 10:43 AM
prabhat mehra

How can I join CISF?

Hay Sir Gud Morning
My name is Utkarsh nage and my question is How to join CISF.

5th May 2015, 10:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join CISF?

CISF stands for Central Industrial Security Force. The security at Delhi Metro, Airport etc is done by persons serving under CISF.

The best way or opportunity to join CISF is through the Central Armed Police Force Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year.

Eligibility criteria for this exam:

1. Educational Qualification:

Bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the exam.

For CISF and CRPF both male and female candidates are eligible but for SSB, BSF, ITBP only male candidates are eligible.

2. Age criteria:

The minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 25 years on the 1st August of year of examination. Candidates belonging to reserved categories are eligible for age relaxation.

Scheme of Examination:

Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence: 250 marks of objective type.

Paper II: Essay, Precis writing and Comprehension of conventional type of 150 marks.

Those who qualify the written test are called for Physics and Medical standards test. Final stage is Personal interview of 200 marks.

So, if you satisfy the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the CAPF 2015 as online applications are going on. Official website to apply: www.upsconline.nic.in.

15th May 2015, 01:52 AM
saibaban

Default Re: How can I join CISF?

Eligibility criteria for this exam:

1. Educational Qualification:

Bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the exam.

For CISF and CRPF both male and female candidates are eligible but for SSB, BSF, ITBP only male candidates are eligible.

2. Age criteria:

The minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 25 years on the 1st August of year of examination.

Candidates belonging to reserved categories are eligible for age relaxation.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?