20th June 2011, 03:41 PM
pankaj patil 4008

How can I join a core company after doing Electrical engineering?

I have 50% aggregate in electrical engg from pune university.
I want to join core company i am ready for aptitude test & technical test.
From where i will get this type company which will give me a chance & how to apply for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get internship in core companies for 1 to 2 months if I am doing Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  2. Which are the core electrical companies in Maharashtra? Contact details of the electrical companies?
  3. What is the best PG course after btech in IT?
  4. How to join core company? Which is good for electrical and electronics engineers?
  5. How to join a core company while working with cognizant?
  6. How to get a job in electrical core company?
  7. How to get job in a Core company after completing ECE engineering?
  8. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?
  9. How to get placed in a reputed core company after studying Electrical Engineering in a Private Engineering College affiliated to Anna University?
  10. How may I switch into core from IT sector job in Chennai? I have done chemical engineering
  11. How to get core Electrical job?
  12. How to get a job in private core company after securing 58% marks in B.E electrical branch
  13. C.G.P.A. requirements for getting into a core company -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies which provides job as graduate engineer trainee in core companies?
  15. List of core companies details which provides job for Instrumentation and Control Engineering candidates?
  16. What is the difference between core company and software company in work environment? How much is the salary?
  17. Which job is good when compared to electrical core and software job? -- [New]
  18. How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
25th October 2011, 07:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join a core company after doing Electrical engineering?

You can find lot of opportunities after electrical engineering. Many public sector firms recruit electrical engineers as management trainee. These companies conduct entrance tests for recruiting in their firms. You can find the advertisements in all leading newspapers and also in their official websites. Nowadays many companies are recruiting on the basis of GATE score.
9th January 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

how to get a job in electrical core company after completing a B.E electrical engg
4th March 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the electronic core companies in Hyderabad
4th March 2012, 11:20 PM
tudi.swethna

Smile Re: How can I join a core company after doing Electrical engineering?

Hai buddy..
Well first look for recruitments in ur core companies like Bhel.. then apply online. basically the paper contain everything core n apptitude with english.
after short listed in written you will be called to technical interview and followed by HR interview.
All the best...
23rd April 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

can i get some solved sample question papers for the test includes aptitude,general english and technical(electrical)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?