7th September 2013, 09:16 PM
remesha

How can I join IIT JAM MCA?

sir i don't got a clear idea about this exam.
If I like to do MCA in IIT, I should write CA paper in session 1 and Mathematics paper in session 2 right?
Where and When should I register?
If possible could you please forward me the
"Notification of 2014 JAM ENTRANCE EXAM"

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  2. Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM? -- [New]
  3. Which books should I follow for IIT JAM exam for MCA? Can I get admission in any IITs in India if I am able qualify for IIT JAM? From where to get the forms? Is private tuition necessary?
  4. Names of the top universities for MSc Physics?
  5. How to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam to join MCA course?
  6. How can I join IIT JAM MCA?
  7. Previous 10 year question papers of IIT-JAM exam for MCA with solutions?
  8. Syllabus of IIT JAM for MCA? Last 10 year IIT JAM(Computer Science) question papers?
  9. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi?
  10. How to get admission in MCA through IIT JAM after passing BCA? Last 10 years MCA question papers?
  11. I am in 5th Semester BSC (IT), can I appear for IIT JAM for MCA?
  12. How many questions to solve to get selected in MCA entrance of IIT JAM in general category?
  13. Last 5 years Question papers of MCA IIT JAM?
  14. Which books are to be referred for JAM IIT MCA entrance preparation
  15. Where to get IIT JAM MCA entrance exam forms?
  16. Last 5 years question papers of IIT JAM MCA?
  17. Eligibility requirements for IIT MCA entrance exam? Percentage in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. IIT Jam MCA sample question papers of last 10 years?
1st April 2017, 12:49 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join IIT JAM MCA?

JAM refers to Joint Admission Test in M.Sc and same examination is held by different IITs following a particular rotation policy for admission in various Master of Science degree courses.

Also MCA refers to Master of Computer Application and it is a master degree course having quite a good scope in the software world.

Now as it is quite clear that JAM is held for admission in M.Sc degree courses not MCA and you are not required to appear in JAM for pursuing MCA.

Further for pursuing MCA degree courses from top colleges you will have to qualify entrance examinations held by concerning institute as no national level common entrance examination is held for offering admission in MCA degree course like JAM for M.Sc degree course, JEE for B.Tech/B.Arch degree courses.
1st April 2017, 12:51 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join IIT JAM MCA?

JAM refers to Joint Admission Test in M.Sc and same examination is held by different IITs following a particular rotation policy for admission in various Master of Science degree courses.

Also MCA refers to Master of Computer Application and it is a master degree course having quite a good scope in the software world.

Now as it is quite clear that JAM is held for admission in M.Sc degree courses not MCA and you are not required to appear in JAM for pursuing MCA.

Further for pursuing MCA degree courses from top colleges you will have to qualify entrance examinations held by concerning institute as no national level common entrance examination is held for offering admission in MCA degree course like JAM for M.Sc degree course, JEE for B.Tech/B.Arch degree courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?