31st October 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM?

hello
i am doing bca 2nd year now. i am securing above 85%. i wish to do mca only at iit. let me know about iits with mca course. does iit chennai has mca?? kindly guide me how to prepare for jam exam. what about the duration of mca??? 2 years or 3 years??? tell me job oppurtunities after mca.

Related Questions:
  1. How many questions to be answered so as to get selected for MCA in IIT JAM in general category?
  2. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  3. Which books are to be referred for JAM IIT MCA entrance preparation
  4. How to get admission in MCA through IIT JAM after passing BCA? Last 10 years MCA question papers?
  5. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi?
  6. Which books should I follow for IIT JAM exam for MCA? Can I get admission in any IITs in India if I am able qualify for IIT JAM? From where to get the forms? Is private tuition necessary?
  7. Previous 10 year question papers of IIT-JAM exam for MCA with solutions?
  8. I am in 5th Semester BSC (IT), can I appear for IIT JAM for MCA?
  9. How to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam to join MCA course?
  10. How many questions to solve to get selected in MCA entrance of IIT JAM in general category?
  11. Last 5 years Question papers of MCA IIT JAM?
  12. Where to get IIT JAM MCA entrance exam forms?
  13. Last 5 years question papers of IIT JAM MCA?
  14. Where can I do my coaching for IIT JAM exam preparation in Rajasthan?
  15. Syllabus of IIT JAM for MCA? Last 10 year IIT JAM(Computer Science) question papers?
  16. How can I join IIT JAM MCA?
  17. Eligibility requirements for IIT MCA entrance exam? Percentage in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. IIT Jam MCA sample question papers of last 10 years?
23rd May 2017, 08:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM?

No, IIT Chennai doesn't offer MCA programme through IIT JAM. In fact, no IIT offers MCA admission according to the latest notification if JAM. You can only get admission in M.Sc degree course of 2 years duration.

Hence, if you are interested in M.Sc in any given subjects, then start preparing for IIT JAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?