13th February 2012, 05:41 AM
ranijasmin

Previous 10 year question papers of IIT-JAM exam for MCA with solutions?

i want to get last 10 years iit jam mca question paper along with there sollution
please send me the details

30th March 2012, 02:40 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous 10 year question papers of IIT-JAM exam for MCA with solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranijasmin View Post
i want to get last 10 years iit jam mca question paper along with there sollution
please send me the details

Previous Year Questions of IIT JAM

IIT-JAM (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test) is conducted every year for admissions to M.Sc. courses in various IITs..

Click Here for any further information regarding the IIT JAM Exam..

You can go through these papers that I have attached along with this post..

Observe the pattern of the papers and the level of the questions asked in these papers..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
6th April 2012, 10:55 PM
iamkuttu

Default Re: Previous 10 year question papers of IIT-JAM exam for MCA with solutions?

i want to know the no of seats for mca at iits
30th January 2013, 11:11 AM
praveenmcm

Default Re: Previous 10 year question papers of IIT-JAM exam for MCA with solutions?

please 2012 paper C.A paper solved so send my id
[email protected]
....................please
31st January 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I want previous 10 years question paper of IIT-JAM exam for MCA with solutions. so send to my id [email protected]
...................please
18th March 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year jam question with best solution plz help me........\
11th August 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I want previous 10 years question paper of IIT-JAM exam for MCA with solutions. so send to my id [email protected] please........
30th October 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I want previous 10 year question paper of IIT-JAM exam for MCA with solution. So send to my id [email protected] sir please ..........................
8th December 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Plz do tel me about the iit jam 4 mca..m from jandk and here we dont have much info about this exam..plz do mail me at [email protected]
19th December 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I want previous 10 years question paper of IIT-JAM exam for MCA with solutions. so send to my id [email protected]
...................please
6th June 2016, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?