11th October 2011, 07:53 PM
Dilpreet Sandhu

How can I join IIT while studying in 11th and with 90% marks in 10th?

sir i m studying in jammu in 11th class and i have passed my 10th class with 90%.I want IIT-JEE

13th October 2011, 07:55 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join IIT while studying in 11th and with 90% marks in 10th?

IIT JEE is the engineering entrance examination conducted to take admission in engineering in Branch in IIT. the 12th pass students with physics, chemistry and mathematics with 60% marks are eligible to appear in IIT JEE examination. those will appear in the 12th examination current year they are also eligible to appear in IIT JEE in that year if they fulfill other criterion.

now as you are in 11th so you can not appear in IIT JEE examination this year. if you are studying 11th with the subject of Physics, chemistry and mathematics then in next year you will be eligible to appear in IIT JEE examination. first you have to clear the IIT JEE examination with good rank. then according to your IIT JEE rank you will be able to choose one IIT through counseling process.

IIT JEE examination is not so much difficult examination but you should have very good basic knowledge of the subject to clear this examination. there are so many candidates are to get chance in IIT but few students get chance to join in IIT. so you must have good knowledge so that you can compete with the others. i will suggest you to study very attentively 11th as well as 12th. clear all the basic thing of each topic. remember the basic questions answer from the topic. try to study your text book first carefully after that buy some good book for IIT preparation from market. you may take admission in IIT JEE coaching also. but if you study own seriously then also i think you can clear the IIT JEE examination.

best of luck.
13th October 2011, 08:33 PM
raju bhai

Default Re: How can I join IIT while studying in 11th and with 90% marks in 10th?

you are in 11th so you can not appear in IIT JEE examination this year. if you are studying 11th with the subject of Physics, chemistry and mathematics then in next year you will be eligible to appear in IIT JEE examination. first you have to clear the IIT JEE examination with good rank. then according to your IIT JEE rank you will be able to choose one IIT through counseling process.

the 12th pass students with physics, chemistry and mathematics with 60% marks are eligible to appear in IIT JEE examination. those will appear in the 12th examination current year they are also eligible to appear in IIT JEE in that year if they fulfill other criterion.

thanks
13th October 2011, 09:04 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
Joint entrance exam is conducted by IIT for the admission into the course in IIT.
To get into IIT you need to choose Maths, physics,chemistry in your +1 .so that you will be eligible to write the exam,.You are not now eligible o write now but you can appear for the exam next year.
the pattern for the exam includes
1.Screening test
and
2. main exam
the exam includes Physics,chemistry,maths section under which questios will be asked. so you need to prepare on these subjects.
13th October 2011, 09:33 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I join IIT while studying in 11th and with 90% marks in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilpreet Sandhu View Post
sir i m studying in jammu in 11th class and i have passed my 10th class with 90%.I want IIT-JEE

How To Join IIT-JEE

In order to appear for IIT-JEE..you need to fulfill the following conditions :-

1) You should be a 12th pass out with 60% aggregate or above in Physics,Chemistry and Maths

2) You can only appear for the exam twice..that is in the year of passing of your class 12th and in the next consecutive year..

IIT-JEE is considered to be the toughest engineering entrance exam and you need to really prepare well for this exam..

Your 10th percentage is of no use out here..neither is your 12th percentage..

The person who has the weapon of knowledge and has his concepts clear can crack this exam..

You need to start your preparations from now only..

The syllabus is the same as your 11th and 12th CBSE syllabus..

So,first of all..be completely thorough with your NCERT books..after that..for higher preparations you can refer the following books :-

M.L.Khanna for Maths
P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry
O.P.Tandon for Organic Chemistry
Concepts of Physics
Past Papers of IIT-JEE by Tata Macgraw Hill

All the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
13th October 2011, 10:15 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Hello friend,in class 11th student not eligible for IIt-JEE exam,but if you are student of mathematics,physics,chemistry you can apply after 12th and pursuing with 12th you can also appear for IIT entrance exam.
IIT conduct every year by CBSE and notification come in the month of December and exam in april.
because you are work hard student after see your 10th percentage.if you work hard again for IIt and 12th you have to be IIT.
so work hard,Do practice well and clear all basic funda absoultely clear IIt
13th October 2011, 10:38 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

yes, you can join in IIT after 12th.

but not now.means after 11th, you can't join in the IIT.

eligibility criteria for the IIT-JEE is given below

>>minimum 12th qualification in science with PCM subjects.

>>minimum 60% marks in 12th.

>>age limit should 18-24 years.

>>only 2 times you can appear in the IIT-JEE exam.

etc.

all the best.......
10th November 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

How can do join in iit? 55%in tenth class.i am studying class in 12.
11th November 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

are students after 10th standard eligible for doing iit course? and Wat is the procedure?
3rd December 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

SHOULD I CLEAR 11 OR JOIN IIT TOGETHER
11th February 2012, 10:37 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you have to clear the IIT JEE examination with good rank. then according to your IIT JEE rank you will be able to choose one IIT through counseling process.IIT JEE examination is not so much difficult examination but you should have very good basic knowledge of the subject to clear this examination. there are so many candidates are to get chance in IIT but few students get chance to join in IIT. so you must have good knowledge so that you can compete with the others. i will suggest you to study very attentively 11th as well as 12th. clear all the basic thing of each topic. remember the basic questions answer from the topic.
14th April 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plese tell me that i have studing in class 11 .and i am interested in iit-jee exam
so kindly help to crak a iit-jee
and basic concept of iit and important topic
28th October 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE IS ANY CLASS TO ATTEND IIT EXAM IN 10TH HOLIDAYS.
9th November 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for iit without any coaching what timetable we use daily
10th December 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i m ramraj Yadav
which is best couching center in delhi
30th November 2016, 11:44 PM
dikshu96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilpreet Sandhu View Post
I got similar marks in 10th and wanted to pursue engineering too. I joined CatalyseR coaching classes in indore and it was one of the best decisions i made.
Get into classes which have a good faculty and conduct mock tests regularly.
hope this helps
30th December 2016, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Your 10th class marks show that you are a bright student. But seriously speaking, if you are aiming for engineering or more specifically, for IIT, then class 10th mark sheet is nothing but your "Age proof". Scoring at JEE all depends on what and how you do in next 2 years.
With focus, hard work, and determination, it is possible to score well on the JEE Main and go on to the JEE Advanced. Join a good coaching institute whose teaching methodology is based on application and logical practice. Catalyser is one such institute which has immensely experienced faculty and great pedagogy. Enquire for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?