7th February 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Which book to study in 11th for IIT?

Sir, i 've given 10th class examinations and i'll not take coaching for iit in 11th class but i want to study for iit in 11th class. So, i want to ask, which books i should take in 11th class to get prepared for iit?

12th February 2014, 07:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which book to study in 11th for IIT?

To get a good success in your IIT JEE Examination you must follow the various rules.They are you must have a very good correct material for Preparation ,you need to add the Hard work as well as Smart work with intellectual.And you must have a desire to succeed.That is it,if you really follow the above three formula you can easily get succeeded in the examination of IIT JEE.As far as I am concerned the school text books are very much enough to prepare for the examination.So you can start prepare from the 10th class of you.But as you are I think in the 11th class,you can even start the preparation from now.

So that you may definitely prepare for the 2 to 3 years for getting succeeded.There is an age limit for applying for the IIT JEE Examination.Also remember a candidate generally get TEO Attempts only,that too they must be consecutive in years.Generally most of the books are more to study yourself,but contains very less syllabus converge.

So I recommend you to go for the “” NCERT”” books for the examination.Because these books are written and Published by the well experience professors,and qualified experts on the particular subjects.You must study those subject thoroughly during your 11th as well as in the 12th classes.To get succeeded you need to solve as many model papers as you can ,and practice many exercises.You must be very good at the Chapter fundamentals and Summar
30th May 2015, 09:57 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

There are many books are available in Market for 11th.IIT is another from the 11th.I suggest you that concentrate on your study and do hard work in it.You can prefer 2 or 3 books for each subjects.Mostly NCERT books are best for your basics in 11th and 12th Class.Study well with these books and prepare well.If you study well in the 11th and 12th class then i think that there is no requirement for extra study of IIT Exam.

You have to make a time table and also have to solve previous year papers for practice.You also have to study more and more if you want to clear this Exam in Firsrt Attempt.
31st May 2015, 03:22 PM
james hettfield
Member+

If you are preparing for IIT, then 11th class is the time which should be completely devoted for building the fundamentals and basics.
The best books for making the fundamentals is NCERT. Get a thorough reading of the NCERT book and once you are done with it, shift yourself on the standard books.
Physical chemistry – R C Mukharjee
Fundamentals of Physics – H C Verma
Mathematics – A Das Gupta
2nd August 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir my problem is that I am the student of Up board I am in class 11 foundation coarse so which book I buy and learn how hours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?