5th August 2011, 10:14 PM
brahmaji83

How can I join Indian Army after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year? How much salary can I get?

Hi sir,
i am pursuing b.tech 3rd year and i am also in ncc.i want to join in indian army.so how to join in army?how much salary we get?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Army for 3rd year B.E(E&Tc)?
  2. How can I join Indian Army after pursuing B.Tech from Mechanical Stream in 3rd year? Procedure to join Indian Army? I have scored 70%
  3. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  4. Am I able to join Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 58%?
  5. Can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army?
  7. How can I join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  9. How to join Indian Army for 3rd year? I am a 3rd year E&TC student
  10. How can I join Indian Army after pursuing B.E electronics
  11. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if pursuing B.Com Pass? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army? -- [New]
  12. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  13. What is the procedure ot be followed to join Army? I am a student of 3rd year pursuing B.Com
  14. Can I join Indian Army after B.Tech?
  15. Can I apply for Indian army before completion of my B.Tech? What's the exam which will I face to enter in to army? What's the package offered by army for technical engineers?
  16. What Preparation that I should have to take to join Army as a technical field officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. Can I get a job in Navy, Indian Army and IAF after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year with computer science
  18. Doing B.E(ECE) :How to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
12th August 2011, 06:52 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year? How much salary can I get?

You have many ways to join the Indian Army but as NCC Special entry you need to meet these eligibility conditions mentioned below:-
Educational Qualification:-Graduate with LLB / LLM with 50% Aggregate marks, 2 Yrs service in NCC Senior Div Army with minimum 'B' Grade in 'C' Certificate Exam.

Since your not from LLB/LLM side hence you cannot go through this entry.The other type of entries are mentioned below:-

CDS Entry
You can join the IMA through the CDS examination.You need to meet the following eligibility criteria:-
Educational qualification:-Graduation from Recognized University.

TGC (Engineers)
Educational Qualification:-candidates from BE / B Tech in notified streams of Engineers can apply.

Short Service Commission Non Technical Men
Educational Qualification:-Graduation from Recognised University.

Short Service Commision Techical Men
Educational Qualification:-Engineering Degree in notified discipline.

You can go through the following link for more details-Click here

If your an Officer then your salary will be around 50,000 mark according to the recent pay commission.If your rank increases then your pay scale will also increase.
12th August 2011, 06:58 PM
saurav9889

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year? How much salary can I get?

you cant join indian army while in the 3rd year of b.tech.first you need to complete the course.then during your final year you may sit for the univ. entry scheme exam through which students are selected for technical and nontechnical branch in both permanent commision and short service commision.also after completing b.tech you may appear for cdse exam through which you may directly enter into the commisioned ranks of indian army.
12th August 2011, 07:24 PM
malek basit

hello Friends

Both male and female candidates can join Indian Air Force. after their engineering Mainly there are two branches for which the student can apply for after his Btech or BE. The first one is Aeronautical Engineering Electronics branch and the other one is the Aeronautical Engineering Mechanical branch. The Electronics branch deals with signal and communication stuff while the Mechanical branch has to take care of the maintenance, servicing and other engine related tasks.... As ur depand upon u choose..
12th August 2011, 08:15 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hi.......
friends...
You have many ways to join the Indian Army but as NCC Special entry you need to meet these eligibility conditions mentioned below:-
Educational Qualification:-Graduate with LLB / LLM with 50% Aggregate marks, 2 Yrs service in NCC Senior Div Army with minimum 'B' Grade in 'C' Certificate Exam.

Since your not from LLB/LLM side hence you cannot go through this entry.The other type of entries are mentioned below:-

CDS Entry
You can join the IMA through the CDS examination.You need to meet the following eligibility criteria:-
Educational qualification:-Graduation from Recognized University.

TGC (Engineers)
Educational Qualification:-candidates from BE / B Tech in notified streams of Engineers can apply.

Short Service Commission Non Technical Men
Educational Qualification:-Graduation from Recognised University.

Short Service Commision Techical Men
Educational Qualification:-Engineering Degree in notified discipline.

best of luck
12th August 2011, 08:57 PM
Harshita21

Indian Army after B.Tech :

1. CDS exam
Eligibilityegree of a recognised University or equivalent
Candidates who are studying in the final year Degree course
and have yet to
pass the final year degree examination can also apply but they will be required
to submit proof of passing the degree examination to reach the Army HQ/Rtg.

2. SSC :
Eligibility : graduation from a recognized university

3.TGC :
Eligibility : engineering degree from recognized university
12th August 2011, 11:18 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

For joining Indian army after doing B.tech by qualifying CDS exam and there is an another way for this that is campus selection in Indian army and after both this way you have to pass SSB and by clearing SSB you can join Indian army.
13th August 2011, 12:05 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
the criteria for Join Indian army.
*The candidates should be an Indian citizen.
*the candidates should have to show the proof that of b.tech degree for which it will be better to clear the degree & then apply for exam.
to join in army you can apply for SSC exam or TGC exam.

for more details you can visit official website of Indian army.
good luck..........
13th August 2011, 03:35 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

yes,you can join in Indian Army after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year.

1.Through UES. which exam you can appear in the final year of your B.Tech.

2.Through UPSC exam. which exam you can appear after doing your B.Tech.

3.And through TES exam.

etc

all the best...........
27th December 2011, 04:17 PM
chint123

you cant join indian army while in the 3rd year of b.tech....sorry
1st u have to complete your graduation....
then u can try for this.
Indian Army after B.Tech :
CDS :
Educational qualification:-Graduation
TGC:
Educational Qualification:-candidates from BE / B Tech in notified streams of Engineers
SSC:
Educational Qualification:-Graduation

more details you can visit official website of Indian army.
good luck..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?