21st June 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

How can I join ISRO being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in Computer Science?

sir,
i am fourth year student b.tech(computer scince) in a private collage in lucknow.
And i like join in isro.
So,
sir please give me more suggation.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join ISRO being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  2. Can I join ISRO having done B.Sc in Computer Science and pursuing MCA?
  3. How to get into ISRO? Which are the exams conducted by ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Computer Science having no placements in my college?
  5. What is better after my 4th year computer science?
  6. How can I join ISRO as an Engineer being a B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) candidate?
  7. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  8. Can a Computer Science 4th year B.Tech. student apply for Bank PO?
  9. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  10. Procedure to go abroad to get job in US being a candidate pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Computer Science?
  11. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  12. What should I do to pursue MBA being a candidate of pursuing 4th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  13. How to join a government job while pursuing B.E with computer science
  14. After btech want to be pilot
  15. Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student? -- [New]
  16. Is there any opportunity for B.Tech Computer Science students in ISRO?
  17. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
26th September 2012, 02:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join ISRO being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in Computer Science?

With this qualification, you can join ISRO for technical cadre posts. 60% marks in B.Tech is needed to apply in ISRO. Higher age limit to apply in ISRO is 30 years. Scientists or engineering posts will be suitable for B.Tech qualified candidates. A written exam needs to be attended for selection. If attempting this exam while in 4th year, you need to submit your degree certificates at the time of interview.
22nd November 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join ISRO being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in Computer Science?

i want a admission to isro school for my son how can i get ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?