9th December 2011, 10:26 AM
prasadpreeti

What should I do to pursue MBA being a candidate of pursuing 4th semester of BE in Computer Science?

I am doing BE with Computer science and in 4th sem...i am interested in doing MBA...but some of my friends suggests by doing MBA i can only pursue to private sector and govt. sector is better for girls....what should i do??Plzz help

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student?
  2. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  3. Am I eligible for JTO Exam being a candidate of Computer Science Engineering pursuing 7th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility for PhD having 2 arrears in MBA 4th semester?
  5. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  6. Can I get Project in a reputed company in Chennai being a candidate pursuing 4th semester of MBA?
  7. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  8. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?
  9. Mumbai University, B.E in Computer Science, 4th Semester, Computer Graphics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  11. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to go abroad to get job in US being a candidate pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Computer Science?
  13. In which Companies I can apply for Internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for IELTS being a B.Sc(Computer Science) 4th semester student? Should I appear in IELTS to study Master's Degree in Abroad?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for IELTS being a B.Sc(Computer Science) 4th semester student? Should I appear IELTS to study Master's Degree in Abroad? -- [New]
  16. How to prepare for Graduate studies in USA in Aeronautical engineering? How to present a paper in NASA and IEEE?
  17. How to do MBA abroad after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Internship Programs in Kerala which I am eligible being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of Computer Science Engineering?
9th December 2011, 12:43 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to pursue MBA being a candidate of pursuing 4th semester of BE in Computer Science?

Having interest in MBA course, I suggest you to pursue MBA course soon after completion of your BE in Computer Science.

Don't think that there are job opporutnies in private sector only for the candidates of MBA as your friend told you. There are numeber of job opportunities for MBA candidates in Government sector too.

Only thing is that you should be strong enough in your core subject knowledge and in communication skills to get job opportunities not only in public sector but also in private sector.

The minimum eligibility criteria that a canddiatge need to have to get admission for MBA course is by having a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

So, I suggest you to secure a minimum of 50% of marks in your BE in Computer Science. Make sure that you are not going have any backlogs by the time you complete your BE course.

The popular entrance exams which give admission for MBA course are
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT

I sugget you to start preparation for CAT Exam or any other respective entrance exam which you are interested from the 3rd year of your BE course and make sure that you should be thorough with the complete syllabus for the exam well in advance to the exam.

Here is the official website of CAT Exam. For more information on CAT Exam, you can visit this website.
http://www.catiim.in/
9th December 2011, 01:33 PM
surekha_katreddy

Smile Re: What should I do to pursue MBA being a candidate of pursuing 4th semester of BE in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasadpreeti View Post
I am doing BE with Computer science and in 4th sem...i am interested in doing MBA...but some of my friends suggests by doing MBA i can only pursue to private sector and govt. sector is better for girls....what should i do??Plzz help
MBA is the most demanding career option opted by many of the graduates
particuarly those from the engineering stream whatever might be the branch
chosen in engineering.The exclusively high paid salaries and widened career
options both in the public as well as the private sectors is the reason for
choosing MBA.
So donot hesiatate to pursue MBA but see to that you do it from good college
that assures you placement by the time you complete your course.

For that you need to start your preparation from the 3rd year of your graduation itself to appear for exams like CAT and MAT.Join a good centre right now.TIME institute is known for CAT and MAT coaching
9th December 2011, 01:42 PM
jayparikh

Post Re: What should I do to pursue MBA being a candidate of pursuing 4th semester of BE in Computer Science?

Hi,

For MBA exam , you can start preparation 3rd year onwards. you can study for it by your self or you can join some coaching classes.

You can appear for following exams to get admission in some of the best colleges:-

XAT
CAT
NMAT
SNAP
GCET

You can go for MBA course like Marketing,HR,and finance,business management.

Best of luck

regards.
9th December 2011, 02:05 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to pursue MBA being a candidate of pursuing 4th semester of BE in Computer Science?

dear friend,
You are an MBA aspirant.. Then after completion of your B.tech course , you have to crack entrance exams like- CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP..

After qualifying in any of these exam you will be able to take admission in MBA course.

When you will be in final year of graduation , then also you can apply for MBA course..

So, work hard and try to secure a good aggregate in B.tech course...

All the best.
9th December 2011, 03:48 PM
neha sharma129

Hello

This is appreciable that you want to do MBA after BE. OK

I want to tell you if you want to do very powerful job after MBA then you should only prefer to through CAT entrance exam.

Where from I heart about CAT I always heard that this is very very much difficult test. But " there is nothing impossible". You have a time . You should in touch with any coaching center regarding CAT entrance test. Other wise you will not earn more sufficient.

According to my knowledge CAT entrance exam is only one key for get benefit from MBA. Other wise its not more value able.

All the best. Final decision is your's.

Regards

** Neha Sharma **
10th December 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Thanks a lott for your replies.....but plz help me in listing out what are the govt job i can go for after doing MBA....???
10th December 2011, 02:36 PM
prasadpreeti

Default Govt job after MBA

What are the government jobs i can go for after doing MBA....????
22nd March 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i am a final yr student of b.tech(IT). I dd not attend any entrance of mba, for that how can i get addmission in reputeded b-school, and also i want to do mba regulation(2012) ,plz guide me...
20th May 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BE in computer science .Now i am in 2nd year . You plz tell me what kind of preparation i can do along my BE courses. So that it would be benefit for me after my graduation for appearing any entrance exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?