26th June 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I join ISRO if I am BSc electronics student?

i am Bsc electronic student recognige by UGC HOW CAN I JOIN ISRO

8th October 2012, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join ISRO if I am BSc electronics student?

Dear, sir/madam
i have complete in bsc electronics then you suggest me how i can apply for job in isro???
8th October 2012, 04:20 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is the premier space agency of India which has reached several milestones in past few years. ISRO may not present any challenge to NASA, but recent mission like Chandrayan has helped ISRO attract the attention of people all around the world.

ISRO is the sixth largest space agency in the world. The budget of ISRO is increasing by the year and today the space agency is working on several missions including Chandrayan 2, Mars Mission and several satellite missions.

Unforunately there is huge shortage of scientits and Engineers at ISRO. Most of the Engineers prefer to take job in NASA. This is the reason by IIST was established in 2007 to fulfill this shortage.

There is plenty of scope of Engineers in ISRO. There are several missions going around in ISRO. The space agency is planning to launch more than 100 satellites in the next 5 years. This is a huge task that would require more engineers.

For a job in ISRO you will have to appear for the entrance exam which generally takes place in February-March of every year. The notification about the examis published in leading employment dailies in India. You will be able to find more information about the exam through this notification.

Eligibility

1. You must be Indian citizen.

2. A B.Tech degree from a recognized university.

3. At least 60 percent marks in B.Tech.

4. There is some relaxation in percentage for reserve category.

5. The age limit for ISRO exam is 21 to 30 years.

6. There is up to 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC.

7. Final year B.Tech students can also apply for the exam. But they should be able to submit degree at the time of interview.

8. It is important to appear for GATE entrance exam since candidates with good GATE score are given priority.

Selection Process:

1) Entrance Exam

2) Interview
20th June 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i completed bsc.electronics and i want to get job in isro is there any chance to gey job in isro based on my qualification?
2nd July 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i am final year Bsc electronics student how can i get into isro
5th February 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Iam a second year BSC graduate.i would like to know the eligibility of entrance examz nd whether am eligible for the same. Thanking you..
21st April 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed B.SC, ELECTRONICS SCIENCE so can i get job in ISRO? How can i get the job in ISRO?
25th November 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc electronics student. Can i get a job/apprentiship in isro?whatis the post name ofbsc electronics
17th July 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chances that a person with an academic average below 60% and above 50% get a job at isro?
31st July 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.sc electronics student can i eligible for any space organization?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?