13th January 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I join mechanical engineering after scoring 50% marks

my marks is 50%. Is i join machenical enggeniring?
yes
or
No

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join mechanical engineering after scoring 50% marks -- [New]
  2. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  3. Can I join mechanical engineering in NIT Calicut after scoring 180 marks in AIEEE
  4. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  5. Colleges in which I can get admission for marine engineering or mechanical engineering after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Which college can I get after scoring 104 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Colleges in Indore for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 60 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  9. Will I get mechanical engineering in NIT after scoring 81 marks in JEE mains?
  10. How much will be my rank after scoring 44 marks in GATE in mechanical?
  11. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How to join mechanical engineering after scoring 10421 rank in EAMCET?
  13. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE
  14. Can I join mechanical engineering with 86% marks in counseling quota?
  15. Am I eligible for Mechanical Engineering course after scoring 50% marks in PCM and 62% marks in overall? Which are the good engineering courses? What is the criteria?
  16. After scoring 75% marks in 12th can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in UK or Australia?
  17. Where can I join engineering after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE, 165 in BITSAT and 112 marks in MPPET?
  18. How many colleges are available in Maharashtra for admission after scoring 70% in Mechanical Engineering?
27th May 2015, 04:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join mechanical engineering after scoring 50% marks

Yes you are eligible to pursue the B.tech in mechanical stream from a government as well as the private institution as the admission in the colleges are on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the different institution and government board for the entrance.

The eligibility to apply for the entrance examination are :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or pursuing in it from a recognised board.
* Candidates must have PCM as main subject in the board examination.

So you have to qualify in the entrance examination for the admission in any of the stream for the B.tech.

But if you want to get the admission in M.tech and scored 50% in B.tech then you have to qualify the GATE entrance examination conducted by the IIT. The examination is conducted online only. There is no basic eligibility to qualify for the entrance examination conducted to get admission in IIT ,NIT for the M.tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?