1st March 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I join NIFT after graduating in arts? When are the forms available and how much is the fees?

Dear sir,
i am graduate in arts. I want do my pg in designing. How can i join nift for it?
When form avalible and how much fees for its?

3rd March 2012, 03:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join NIFT after graduating in arts? When are the forms available and how much is the fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
i am graduate in arts. I want do my pg in designing. How can i join nift for it?
When form avalible and how much fees for its?
Since you want to pursue Post graduation in Designing from National Institute of Fashion Technology, you should opt for Master of Designing offered by the Institute.

To be eligible for the course, one must hold a bachelors degree in any discipline.
Apart from being a graduate, you will also have to qualify entrance test conducted by the Institute. The entrance test, for admission into Master of Designing program, comprise of the following:
  • General Ability Test
  • Creative Ability Test
  • Group Discussion
  • Interview

The Fee structure of the course is as follows:
  • Tuition Fee - Rs.50000
  • Security Deposit - Rs.5000 (Refundable)
  • Alumni Association Membership Fee - Rs.2500
  • Library Fee - Rs.3000 Per Year
  • Mediclaim & Student Development Fee - Rs.1250 Per Year
Total = Rs.61750

For further information, refer to the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology.
21st June 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join NIFT after graduating in arts? When are the forms available and how much is the fees?

I am hotel mamagment graduate can i join nift master progrrame
12th July 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN BA HOW CAN I JOIN NIFT?HOW MANY TYPES OF COURSES IN NIFT?
31st July 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to do gawellery making or fashion desinging course after 2( from arts)from. nift.Please tell me how can I do this. And about its fee, entreance test etc.
30th November 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I am complite my graduation BA Eco Hons before two year.how can i join nift
26th February 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I am already wrote NIFT entrance exam. my subject is fashion technology. i have small dought before joining the NIFT college i am joinig any course which course is usefull for fashion technology please tell me.
23rd December 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

dear seniors.
I m a student of arts I didn't complete my 12... I have question that can I take admission in nift jodhpur I asked this bcoz I m student of arts...is there compolary subject to take addmisson......

if anybody is free for helping then pls
[email protected] is my Facebook account pls help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?