7th September 2013, 06:07 PM
vasugarh

How can I join RAW Team India? I am 19 years old

How can we joining RAW TEAM INDIA my age is 19 yrs

15th July 2015, 01:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join RAW Team India? I am 19 years old

RAW stands for the Research and Analysis Wing.

If you want to join RAW which is the foreign intelligence of India, you will have to first join any of the departments mentioned below:

1. Civil Services like IAS, IPS, IRS etc.

2. Intelligence Bureau.

3. Indian Armed Forces.

So you can appear for any one of the exams like Civil Services examination, Combined defense services or IB ACIO exam to join these services. Trained officers from these services are recruited directly to RAW.

There is no direct recruitment test for RAW. As your age is 19 years, you are not eligible for Civil Services exam. You can appear for the Combined Defense Services.
16th July 2015, 12:59 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

RAW is known as Research and Analysis Wing which is an intelligence agency under ministry of defense. There is not any direct recruitment for RAW.

For recruitment into RAW, the candidates are selected from military and paramilitary forces who have excellent and extraordinary service record.

The selected candidate has to undergo severe tough training.

Candidates are required to be mentally alert, have analytical brain, able to adapt according to circumstances, able to travel long distances etc.

So, the first step to get into RAW is to get recruited in Indian army or civil services first of all.

The Best way to join to Indian civil department is to join the IPS .For this post the candidate has to apply for the CSAT exam (Civil Service Aptitude Test) and clear this exam to become IPS. The chances of joining the RAW department is more after becoming the IPS officer .

Another way to join Indian RAW is to go for CDSE(Common Defense Services Exam) or NDA exam. UPSC conducts these exams every year to recruit personnel in the different wings of Indian Army. The candidate has to make a good career in this field to have a chance to join in the RAW.
27th December 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I am kneely intrested for armed services and right now I am in class 10 and want to go for Cammando traing and then for raw what should we do my emall id is [email protected] pls guide me
7th March 2016, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Actually i am 19 years old.i appeared HS final exam 2016 but i don't want to study further, so please tell how could i join for RAW or any secret agent for india's intellegent department. Please reply me at email:
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?