29th August 2011, 12:28 AM
rahul19041985

How can I know about the final results of SBI Associates Clerical Exam?

Dear Sir,
With due respect i want to know the final results of s.b.i associates clerical exam . My name is Rahul Singh

29th August 2011, 08:00 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I know about the final results of SBI Associates Clerical Exam?

When the banks publish the result the same will be updated in their website. Also they will send a sms and email to the candidates clearing the test. Other than that the bank will also send a postal letter to the candidates mentioning the time and place of the group discussion and interview. You can visit the SBI bank site to know the results. If you havent cleared the same you can try again as there are no restrictions on the number of attempts a candidate can take to clear these tests.
1st September 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I know about the final results of SBI Associates Clerical Exam?

when will the sbi assosiates final result declare.....?
12th June 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

HELLO, PLS TELL ME THE DATE OF ANNOUNCEMENT OF SBI ASSOCIATES CLERICAL RECRUITMENT EXAM HELD ON 3rd JUNE 2012
19th July 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

how to check the result of sbi clerical xams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?