11th September 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

SBI Clerical Interview result declaration?

Hi,
I had appeared for SBI Clerical Interview on 4th Sep. I am an ex-serviceman and eagerly awaiting for results. Some say results are expected in October and some say it might take approx. 3 months from the date of interview held i.e. by December. What could be the exact month of the interview results to be declared? Thanks

13th September 2014, 01:51 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: SBI Clerical Interview result declaration?

SBI CLERICAL INTERVIEW 2014 RESULTS:

Good that you have completed the SBI Clerical interview which is the final round of the selection process. Usually it takes a bit of time for the results to be out and it might take till December as others have suggested because that will be the usual time when they start sending out the call letters as well.

So, probably we need to be patient for some more time now as anyways you will get selected for sure

I have attached SBI Clerical 2014 notification file in this post for your reference, if incase you need to check something from there.

Just keep on checking the SBI official website at regular basis to get the latest information - http://www.sbi.co.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI_RECRUITMENT_OF_ASSISTANTS_CLERICAL_CADRE.pdf(135.2 KB, 49 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?