14th October 2011, 04:01 AM
LOW

What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?

Sir,
i passed s.s.c exams in 2007 -2008 acadimc year.
Now am in t.y diploma in chemical eng.
I lost 2 years in diploma beacause am fail 2 times(drop).
So what can do for join indian army ?
Or after complete diploma or degree in chemical eng, any way open for me...........

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  2. Am I able to join Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 58%?
  3. Can I join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What should I do to join Indian Army? Can I apply for NDA after my diploma?
  5. How can I join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How can I join the Indian Army after Diploma?
  7. How to join Indian Army after doing chemical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  10. Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side?
  11. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  12. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to join Army being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. How to join Indian Army after diploma first year?
  15. How to join Army after Diploma in Computer Science?
  16. How can I join in Indian Army being a candidate of Diploma in Mechanical? What kind of vacancies are there in Army for Diploma candidates?
  17. How can I join Indian Army while doing 3rd year diploma in instrumentation and control engineering with 59% marks
  18. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
14th October 2011, 11:20 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOW View Post
Sir,
i passed s.s.c exams in 2007 -2008 acadimc year.
Now am in t.y diploma in chemical eng.
I lost 2 years in diploma beacause am fail 2 times(drop).
So what can do for join indian army ?
Or after complete diploma or degree in chemical eng, any way open for me...........
Dear friend this is totally depend on you if you have age left then you are surely eligible for this exam ...............

Because there is no any matter how many year you have gap ,there is only matter your age and eligibility criteria.............

That's why you are surely eligible if you have age left and full-fill the eligibility criteria.............

There is no any bound in the year gap if you want to join Indian Army then you can do surely join...........

There is 2 process in this jobs.........

1.WRITTEN TEST

2.SSB

then you are selected for Indian Army jobs..............
14th October 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?

Is it possible for a student to join indian army if he/she has done his/her graduation from school of open learning, university of delhi and scored 50 percentage ??????
15th October 2011, 01:46 AM
imcool.force

Default Re: What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?

HI dear,

this is totally depend on you if you have age left then you are surely eligible for this exam ...............

Because there is no any matter how many year you have gap ,there is only matter your age and eligibility criteria.............

That's why you are surely eligible if you have age left and full-fill the eligibility criteria.............

There is no any bound in the year gap if you want to join Indian Army then you can do surely join...........

There is 2 process in this jobs.........

1.WRITTEN TEST

2.SSB

then you are selected for Indian Army jobs..............
Thanks
19th November 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

what is N.A in indian army and what is qualification for this job
18th December 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

diploma can join indian army
8th January 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

age 24 diploma fail can i join army?if possible?
28th February 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i also have a year drop during my engineering .
i have confirmed this from armyheadqtr....any candidate having a year drop is not eligible for indian army (officer entry)
17th March 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my self shailendra & doing diploma in chemical engineering back my two years in polytechnic so what is the procedures to join indian army & what is the age criteria .i passed out ssc in 2007-2008 & now i m in final year in polytechnic pleas help me & give some ideas to join indian army
19th July 2012, 09:41 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

This is totally depend on you ..if your age become 18 to 25 then you should be apply for army.there is a no matter of gap in your study .they can see your knowledge and physical fitness.So you can apply for army being a candidate of diploma student..
so best of luck dear.....
19th July 2012, 09:42 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

This is totally depend on you ..if your age become 18 to 25 then you should be apply for army.there is a no matter of gap in your study .they can see your knowledge and physical fitness.So you can apply for army being a candidate of diploma student..
so best of luck dear.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?