24th June 2011, 01:13 PM
Rahul kamra

How can I know my marks and rank of JEE in Extended Merit List?

I want to know my marks jee and rank in extended merit list because i am expecting marks more than the expected eml cutt off marks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIST through IIT JEE rank without giving ISAT exam? Can I get a seat if I am in extended merit list of IIT JEE?
  2. Previous Year Papers of ISAT exam?
  3. Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?
  4. When will the extended merit list of IIT JEE be released?
  5. What is the selection procedure in JEE Mains if a candidate does not achieve merit rank?
  6. What are my chance of making into IIT after scoring 163 marks in IIT JEE?
  7. Can I get admission in MIT, Pune if scored 27 marks in JEE Main and secured 79% in 12th BSEB? -- [New]
  8. Can I join ISRO with AIEEE score?
  9. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 190 Merit Rank in JEE Advanced being an OBC-PH candidate?
  10. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 3210 rank in JEE Advance being a SC candidate?
  11. Closing and opening ranks for Computer Science Engineering in different IITs?
  12. When is the B.Ed entrance exam in Nagpur? When will I get the form for the entrance exam?
  13. Is there any seat vacant in any college of PU? I have scored 95.3 marks with 1230 rank in general merit list
  14. Courses to do after 12th to become a Cosmologist? Universities offering the course? From where can I complete BSc Physics(Hons) in India?
  15. Can I reappear for IIT JEE exam after 2 years of appearing for 12th exam or should I appear for National Open Schooling to give the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any possible to get into NIT after scoring 58261 AIR?
  17. With 111 marks in Kerala entrance exam will I get a chance to enter in merit list?
  18. How can I apply for B.Tech in IIMT Ganganagar Meerut after completing 12th with 50.33% in PCM and 61% overall from CBSE board?
30th October 2011, 06:16 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I know my marks and rank of JEE in Extended Merit List?

hi,
marks of the IIT JEE exam is not displayed on the website. this is not possible to see the marks of iit jee exam
6th March 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to check my rank in iit 2011
19th May 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

want to know my marks registration no 4038141
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?