29th August 2010, 07:53 PM
shashank07

How can I learn ethical hacking? Jobs in Ethical Hacking?

I am interested in learning ethical hacking...so what all basics i need to know for that..and is that helpful for me to get a job...

29th August 2010, 10:01 PM
sanjusays

Default Re: How can I learn ethical hacking? Jobs in Ethical Hacking?

If you are interested in ethical hacking as a career i would suggest you to go for ethical hacking course certified by ankit fadia....Its a very good course and if score decent enough marks they provide placement too....
30th August 2010, 02:27 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Want to Be an Ethical Hacker

Becoming a great hacker isn’t easy and it doesn’t happen quickly. Being creative and Enthusiasm helps a lot. There is more than one way a problemcan be solved, and as a hacker you encounter many problems. The more creative you are the bigger chance you have of hacking a system without being detected.

Quality you must have is the will to learn because without it, you will get nowhere. Remember, Knowledge is power. Patience is also a must because many topics can be difficult to grasp and only over time will you master them.

I think you should learn some programming. Even if it’s the very basics, as it’ll give you a much better understanding of what’s going on, what is the real job is.

I will suggest you that before you begin to learn a programming language, you should first master HTML (HyperText Markup Language). HTML is part of what makes up all of the website pages you see on the internet. HTML is very easy to learn and it’ll get you used to looking at source code.

From there I would suggest starting your programming life with C. C is one of the most popular languages, and it is what makes up the majority of the exploits out there today. C also makes up some of the most powerful hacking programs and viruses that are out there today.

Then eventually moves toward C++, C#, JAVA, Perl like things.

30th August 2010, 08:31 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,
ethical hacking is an an field which is rising very fast these days,
there ia lots of demand for ethical hackers ,even in the defense department there is an an entire team of hackers fighting wars with other countries on the computer,
there are many professional courses available in hacking by many institutes you can join them,
one of the most famous author is anthik fadia,you can follow his books,
all the best
30th August 2010, 11:15 AM
Senior Member+++

hellofriend
as other members said ethical hacknig is not a easy job and not easy to learn
it demands some more creativeness and enthusiasm to learn
i wil suggest you to go for learnig a programming language you should first do a masters in HTML (hyper text markup language )
30th August 2010, 11:28 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

If you need to do ethical hacking...The the first thing is that you must read blogs ,articles written by renowned Ethical hackers like Ankit Fadia...You need to follow there footsteps iof you want to be a good ethical hacker...I must clear the misconception that ethical hacking is no way related to illegal hacking...The job is quite clean...
30th August 2010, 04:43 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashank07 View Post
I am interested in learning ethical hacking...so what all basics i need to know for that..and is that helpful for me to get a job...
you can search on internet you will get every thing dear best of luck
31st August 2010, 10:53 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

yes this is on demand in this time but condition is that you should
have good skill in this field .
you know networking as well as ethical or security .....
good luck
1st September 2010, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i am a ankit fadia cirtified ethical hacker.how can i get a job upon it? or what type of jobs should i join?
3rd September 2010, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i have
3rd September 2010, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bca.i wanna learn ethical hacking but i am confuse..will it really helps me i my career?or i have to join some software testing programs??which is better?
5th September 2010, 12:12 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a ankit fadia cirtified ethical hacker.how can i get a job upon it? or what type of jobs should i join?

Quote:
i have completed bca.i wanna learn ethical hacking but i am confuse..will it really helps me i my career?or i have to join some software testing programs??which is better?
It is estimated that India needs over 70,000 ethical hackers; and now we have barely 7,000 CEH to cater we the needs, which is only 10% of the required value.

Jobs for Hackers seems to be difficult and hardly available because Corporate India has not yet woken up to the threat of the crackers. As we know the job of an ethical hacker is to get into the minds of computer criminals, think like them and come up with innovative methods to protect their networks.

Most companies have their computer security experts, but they are woefully inadequately trained to ward off threat, So only the Master one can explore his career in this sector.

Wide range of Jobs are available for CEH, like- System Administrator, Security Consultant, Security Engineer etc.

But almost 90% Companies demands candidates having high valued dergees like- MCA, B.Tech(cs/It), BCA. Only having a CEH Certificate cant fetch a good job except Freelancering etc. even Testing Job demands a well dergee in CS or IT as mentioned above.

And also the Ankit Fadia Certified Ethical Hacker course is a Corresspondance course except if you are learning it from its main institute at Hydrabad.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
5th September 2010, 01:24 AM
Saikiran M

Lightbulb Re: How can I learn ethical hacking? Jobs in Ethical Hacking?

To Learn Ethical Hacking, one must excel proficiently in Adv JAVA, dot NET and Web designing.
Career for ethical hackers is endless. The Ethical hackers are on demand across the globe.
To Learn ethical Hacking, You can join the ZOOM TECHNOLOGIES. it has
a very good faculty as compared to any other institutions in hyderabad.

Happy Hacking

Regards,
MASK
5th September 2010, 07:25 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
The job of an ethical hacker is to get into the minds of the computer criminals, think like them and come up with innovative methods to protect computer system.
The basic course of ethical hacking last for three to four months, the advanced course could be of nine to twelve months duration.
Individual with stong background in C++ and Java, database programming and some knowledge of networking, have greater chance of making career in this field.

Institutes offering the course
Institute of Information Security
www.iisecurity.in]

Innobuzz Knowledge Solutions
www.innobuzz.in

Appin Technologies
www.appinonline.com

Ankit Fadia certified Ethical Hacker
www.ankitfadia.in

Kyrion Digital Securities
www.kyrion.in

For complete details regarding the course, please visit the websites mentioned above.
5th September 2010, 11:49 AM
meeria

Dear friend

yes this is on demand in this time but condition is that you should

have good skill in this field &The the first thing is that you must read blogs ,articles

written by renowned Ethical hackers You need to follow there footsteps of you want to be a good ethical hacker...I must clear the misconception that ethical hacking is no way

related to illegal hacking...The job is quite clean....

you know networking as well as ethical or security ...

have a good day
5th September 2010, 10:02 PM
chaitu667

Hai bro!

Ethical hacking is not so easy to learn, first of all you need to know the basics of languages, networks, etc.
But it is not so tough to learn, it needs dedication, hard work, practise. You can find several short term courses based on hacking. But some of them is crap nothing but time waste. All you need to do is learn every aspect of networking, language skills like HTML, c, c++, Java, oracle and knowledge about internet. Mostly you can find some institutes offering ethical hacking courses and they will just teach you how these works and the rest depends on you how you practice what they taught you.
Ethical hackers with certain certificates can earn you a job that which is legally certified. In some companies they give you instructions and keep some restrictions to hack. Legal hacking is better because they wont lead you to problems otherwise sometimes you may be caught.
Watch some english movies like Untraceable, Departed, Hackers anti trust, firewall you can find how they tracks the other websites or computers. You have to analyse how it happened what they did to hack.
Please search for hacking sites, they will provide you more information based on hacking.
Good luck!
9th September 2010, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

iam an certified ethical hacker....... now how can i walk in to interviews in the resume.... plz.. reply me
21st February 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

my name is himanshu. i hv cmpleted my 10 2... muje coputer me bhot interst hai. i hv quite kwlege in c .nw i m in delhi. and i wnt 2 lern couse related 2 ethicaL HACKING in delhi.. muje koun se couse karne honge n suggest me gud institut.. and aise couse ka b name btaiye jisse muje job b mile...
22nd March 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

Cyber Neighbour Security Solutions has made a mark in training young engineers in Ethical Hacking. Cyber Neighbour Security Solutions has reached out to thousands of students and tutors in different cities across the country and has a prestigious clientele of many engineering colleges.
Cyber Neighbour Security Solutions Ethical Haking for mor details visit www.cberneighbour.com
10th April 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i like to learn hacking will it be useful to my carrier and where can i join in chennai
26th April 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i am getting the doubt that we can get the government job by doing the hacking course
30th April 2011, 08:56 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

If you need to do ethical hacking...The the first thing is that you must read blogs ,articles written by renowned Ethical hackers like Ankit Fadia...You need to follow there footsteps iof you want to be a good ethical hacker...I must clear the misconception that ethical hacking is no way related to illegal hacking...The job is quite clean..
8th June 2011, 11:00 PM
amit gaur054

My dear friend....hi,
ethical hacking is an an field which is rising very fast these days,
there ia lots of demand for ethical hackers ,even in the defense department there is an an entire team of hackers fighting wars with other countries on the computer,
there are many professional courses available in hacking by many institutes you can join them,
one of the most famous author is anthik fadia,you can follow his books,
all the best
11th July 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: How can I learn ethical hacking? Jobs in Ethical Hacking?

Quote:
i have
my name is chandrakant jadhav i want to become a good hacker .
so please give me good guide for the hacking carrier my email id is..

[email protected]

please reply me ..iam waiting ur reply..

chandu
11th July 2011, 09:49 PM
Naween Chandra

Thumbs up How can I learn ethical hacking?

I want to learn Ethical hacking. pls, guide me

this is my mail id
[email protected]
15th July 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the top 10 Institute in pune maharashtra to lern Ethical hacking.

my mail id - [email protected]
23rd July 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I want learn ethical haking,pls, give some knoledge about it
my mail id is - [email protected]
20th August 2011, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

Anyone want ankit fadia certified ethical hacking (AFCEH) notes in a cd for rs.1000? contact me at [email protected]
17th September 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I learn ethical hacking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naween Chandra View Post
I want to learn Ethical hacking. pls, guide me

this is my mail id
[email protected]
GO FOR CEH (EC-COUNCIL), or any govt funded course like m'tech research in information security or smthin...any other certificate is useless.
19th September 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

For those who want to know more on ethical hacking and want to learn ethical hacking from the Level 0 to Advanced level, reply to my email [email protected]
20th September 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i completed my engineering in information technology..i dont like programming that much..but i like networking..am i eligible to do ethical hacking course....can i grasp all the concepts...pls help mee
22nd September 2011, 07:46 PM
kalu21

Dear sir,
I am interest as other members said ethical hacking is not a easy job and not easy to learn it demands some more creativeness and enthusiasm to learn i wil suggest you to go for learning a programming language you should first do a masters in HTML (Scripting jsp languages),
OK,
2nd October 2011, 04:26 AM
Unregistered

can i get a job in defence after doing ethical hacking?? If yes then what is its procedure?
5th October 2011, 12:01 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hello ,

Eligibility Ethical hacking
You should have passed 10+2 examination from recognized board or equivalent .
You should have some technical background such as ...Networking concepts and some programming skills .

Ethical hacking Institutes
Ankit fadia course
Vidyalankar College
5th October 2011, 07:11 PM
sidbond

Hacking, or in general computers is not a topic where you can mug up formulas or definitions and succeed. It is an area of practical approach, technical education, real-time decision making, concentration, analytical skills, and above all, the will to constantly learn new things.

If you are willing to abide by the above traits, then you should surely pursue a course in ethical hacking.

Firstly, you should be adept or rather proficient at handling computers and its internals. Knowledge of two languages and a web language is must.

HTML, C++ and JAVA will suffice for a beginner. YOu should be aware of network protocols and the limitations.

Basec encryption methodologies and Authentication processes are topics that are covered under these courses.

You can take up certification courses from Red Hat, Cisco, etc
9th October 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

please inform me about the list of colleges or training institute for ETHICAL HACKING in kolkata.
mail-id::[email protected]
14th October 2011, 12:49 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hellofriend
as other members said ethical hacknig is not a easy job and not easy to learn
it demands some more creativeness and enthusiasm to learn
i wil suggest you to go for learnig a programming language you should first do a masters in HTML (hyper text markup language )
14th November 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of bcom 2nd year. i want to do a course in ethical hacking, m I eligible for it?
what are the opportunities of jobs in this field.?
17th November 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

hey plz help m much much interested to become a perfect hacker..... so plz guide me .... c, oracle, c familiar to me. m too familiar with linux.. i have good knwledge of it...plz tell me hw shud i do ... living in pune...tell me the institutes name in pune....doing BCA S.Y.. hacking is my passion....plz suggest me....
22nd November 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

suggest me should i need to learn languages like .net java etc before joining any hacking course ..........mail me here [email protected]
15th March 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered humer

Smile Re: How can I learn ethical hacking? Jobs in Ethical Hacking?

hiiiiiiiiiiii,
sir i am doing b.com after b.om i'll do hacking,which field in hacking best for me plzz reply at [email protected]
11th February 2013, 07:25 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Hello friend,
The job of an ethical hacker is to get into the minds of the computer criminals, think like them and come up with innovative methods to protect computer system.
The basic course of ethical hacking last for three to four months, the advanced course could be of nine to twelve months duration.
Individual with stong background in C++ and Java, database programming and some knowledge of networking, have greater chance of making career in this field.

www.iisecurity.in]

www.innobuzz.in

Appin Technologies
www.appinonline.com

www.ankitfadia.in

www.kyrion.in

For complete details regarding the course, please visit the websites mentioned above.
11th February 2013, 07:26 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Hello friend,

www.iisecurity.in]

www.innobuzz.in

Appin Technologies
www.appinonline.com

www.ankitfadia.in

www.kyrion.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?