6th December 2016, 11:44 AM
saharsh204

What is the qualification criteria required to apply for Ethical Hacking course? How can I apply for the course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I am interested in doing Ethical Hacking course so I want to know what is the qualification criteria required to apply for Ethical Hacking course? How can I apply for the course? Please tell me the fee structure also.

16th May 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to apply for Ethical Hacking course? How can I apply for the course?

I've finished STD 10. How do i start learning Ethical Hacking? What are the requirements?
17th May 2017, 10:08 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to apply for Ethical Hacking course? How can I apply for the course?

Ethical hackers or White hats are required to protect the network security system. Now a days the demand of the course is increasing.

Eligibility criteria:
- You need to complete your 10+2 in maths and physics as your main subjects.
- Graduation in IT or Computers (B.Sc IT, B.tech in computers or IT) or Diploma in Network security.
- Certification from reputed institutions increases your chances of becoming Ethical hacker.
- Good command on C, C++, Java, UNIX, LINUX.
- Practical knowledge is more important for hacking.
If you are not interested in doing Graduation you can directly join after +2 in Ethical hacking courses and get certified.

After you have done with Graduation/Certification apply for the jobs for protecting the computer networks. There are many companies recruiting hackers like Wipro, Reliance, Infosys, etc.

Salary packages: Start from INR 3.6L PA to INR 30L PA it increases based on the work experience and certification.
18th February 2019, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed inter second year in inter my group was bipc but I'm interest on ethical hacking so I'm eligible or not to apply ethical hacking course and what is qualification and what is I'm learning, reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?